A bit overboard?...

Narlem

A bit overboard?...

Post by Narlem »

Your Steam Community Link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198029040582
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:34387427

Which Admin Banned You: ♦Friendly Pyro♦ (http://steamcommunity.com/id/Friendly_Pyro)
Server where you received the ban: The whole community.

How long they banned you for: Permanent (So far, I think)

Reason why they banned you: Playing songs with HLDJ that were taken from request.

Reason why you think this ban is unfair/uncalled for/biased, etc.: I was playing a few songs that were requested, and next thing I know, I'm banned from the server. I join in Saxton Hale to play, and then I'm banned from that as well... I was basically banished from the community's sights for playing music.

Reason why we should unban you: I don't have much of a good reason, other than any personal outcome. I have played this community's servers for almost 2-3 years now, and I really only play this community at all anymore. I do feel that the admin that banned me went a bit overboard, banning me permanently from the whole community, just for playing a few songs.
Last edited by Narlem on Sat May 02, 2015 8:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jasmine
Veteran

Re: A bit overboard?...

Post by Jasmine »

You're banned for a week. Not permanently.
And micspamming is not allowed.
Much love
Jasmine
sambawarkiddo
Veteran

Post by sambawarkiddo »

If you've played on the DISC-FF servers for allegedly two to three years, it would be assumed you would already be well acquainted with the fact that not one server allows any form of mic spamming.
HLDJ is no exception to this rule in the slightest, nor has it ever been an exception.

Continuing with Jasmine's statement, yes, you were only banned for one week, not permanently, check SourceBans.
You were also banned for:
"1.Ignoring Admin Warnings 2. Admin Disrespect 3. Disrespect For Server" on the 24/7 Trade/Fun server #1

You do not listen to the 'requests' of other players when an Admin is giving you specific instruction. You do not disregard what an admin says.

I'm not an admin of Trade/ Fun, but this is the information you need to know.
Fire wrote:You're a admin?
FriendlyPyro
Veteran

Post by FriendlyPyro »

Alright. Let me clear some things up. First time I witnessed you micspamming, I muted you. You stated how long you've been playing on Disc FF and how you'd just quit TF2 if you were banned or muted. I felt sorry for you, so I removed the mute and let you off with a warning. Days later, you begin to micspam again. I tell you to stop. But I suppose this would be better explained through this.

http://puu.sh/hyLnZ/5896848653.png

I tell you to stop micspamming. You stop, but you respond with "Sorry", "I don't understand", "everyone else likes it".
I scroll through the chat to find that a few people complained and told you to stop. I respond with one person does not equal everyone else
And before I have the chance to say anything else, you antagonize me by saying "nop, pyro's rules". No. They are not my rules, they are the server's rules.
And lastly, you disrespect the server with "Welp" "Cant play my funny stuff here" "so Im off to a nonshitty server" "where the admins don't care"

Also, you are not banned permanently, you are only banned for a week. And you dont just "play a few songs". Previously, I've seen you micspamm obnoxious sound clips of some dude just screaming incoherently about something. But of course, that was when I felt sorry for you and unmuted you then.
Last edited by FriendlyPyro on Sat May 02, 2015 3:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I am very dead
The face of evil
Armen
Veteran

Post by Armen »

The ban will stay.
Micspamming is not allowed, even when requested.
The only time it may be allowed is if an admin says you can and moderates your spam to stop it from going too far.