Banned from a Dodgeball server. Seriously.

JD God

Banned from a Dodgeball server. Seriously.

Post by JD God »

Your Steam Community Link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/officialalert/
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:80587907

Which Admin Banned You: Banshee
Server where you received the ban: -[DISC-FF.com]- |24/7 Dodgeball| [Airblast Fun!]

How long they banned you for: Permanent :wtf: :crazy:

Reason why they banned you: Hacking :wtf: :crazy:

Reason why you think this ban is unfair/uncalled for/biased, etc.
I don't even know from what aspect did the admin think i was hacking but anyway i think he banned me because my username was Alert may be. And you cant hack i guess in a dodgeball server cause you cant literally kill each other without airblasting.

Reason why we should unban you:
i really lovey your dodgeball server and i really want to play on it more so that is reason why you should unban me. :grin:
Banshee

Re: Banned from a Dodgeball server. Seriously.

Post by Banshee »

Hey,

Since you were banned on 4/26, and it is now 5/3, I do not specifically remember what you did, but it had to have been obvious. I gave you an ip ban and a steam ban. It's obvious that your account is also hacked, since all of your achievements in TF2 (513) were unlocked at the exact same time (January 3, 2014 at about 9:23 AM).

Also, you can definitely hack on dodgeball. While you can't directly kill people, all the hacks on dodgeball enable an auto-airblast feature.

Not sure why you waited a week to appeal. If you did it that day it would have been better.

Dodgeball
Trade #1
Trade #2
Trade #3

Click on the picture to go to my profile!
Satan wrote:Small but good, like my penis.
Ibuix wrote:You're a real life saver. A nigga, if you will
JD God

Post by JD God »

i usually don't play tf2 that much on weekdays but for last couple of weeks i have been playing a lot i decided to play a dodge ball after a while andi realized i was banned so decided to appeal for it. because i like your servers.

i didnt know there was auto airblast kind of hack( i just watched a youtube video about it ). i dont have any hacks nor i want to hack on an premium account

and yes i did join one of the achievement server and got them. that was because i didnt have premium and i need Huntsman so yes
Banshee

Post by Banshee »

JD God wrote:i usually don't play tf2 that much on weekdays but for last couple of weeks i have been playing a lot i decided to play a dodge ball after a while andi realized i was banned
It shows you that you are banned right when you are kicked from the game. It says that you were banned, why you were banned, and how long. I really doubt you just realized you were hacking since you would have known the instant I banned you.
Last edited by Banshee on Sun May 03, 2015 4:35 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Dodgeball
Trade #1
Trade #2
Trade #3

Click on the picture to go to my profile!
Satan wrote:Small but good, like my penis.
Ibuix wrote:You're a real life saver. A nigga, if you will
JD God

Post by JD God »

but dude i don't really hack and i think you might have kicked me because i remember rejoining your server right after then i left
Armen
Veteran

Post by Armen »

Ban will stay.
If you still feel like you were wrongfully banned, you can add me to talk about it.