Kingward Report

UncleBoozy

Kingward Report

Post by UncleBoozy »

Player name: Kingward
Player Steam ID: [U:1:218762861]
Reason for report: 20 minutes of delaying as Hale on VSH server (74.91.113.65:27015).

Basically, Kingward became Hale, ordered everyone to remain in spawn otherwise he'd kill them, then proceeded to kill everyone who left spawn and RPS people in spawn for 20 minutes straight. 10 extra minutes of which were spent just screwing around with people, making over half the server wait while he drew out the round for an unnecessarily long time.
Last edited by UncleBoozy on Mon May 18, 2015 12:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
Armen
Veteran

Re: Kingward Report

Post by Armen »

Please correct your format here: http://disc-ff.com/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=4285
or this will be ignored.
RooS

Post by RooS »

To be fair, you broke two rules. You were being disrespectful to us and you started using autism as some sort of play word, acting like it's not important and is irrelevant. Then, you post the link to this in the chat. There are two rules for those. Rule 1, Be respectful to other players. Rule 7, No Website Adverts/Links. You broke those two rules, therefore you are a hypocrite. If he gets banned, you should, too.
White Sedan
Veteran

Post by White Sedan »

RooS wrote:To be fair, you broke two rules. You were being disrespectful to us and you started using autism as some sort of play word, acting like it's not important and is irrelevant. Then, you post the link to this in the chat. There are two rules for those. Rule 1, Be respectful to other players. Rule 7, No Website Adverts/Links. You broke those two rules, therefore you are a hypocrite. If he gets banned, you should, too.
Honestly if you were delaying the round for 20 minutes I can understand him being angry and insulting. Sure, calling someone autistic isn't the best way to handle it, I'm just saying I'm not surprised that it happened considering what was going on. Also, about the link, I don't think it really matters if it's a link to this particular website. Not like he posted a link to some random raffle group or something.
Last edited by White Sedan on Mon May 18, 2015 1:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
----
Hoff wrote:Consider yourself lucky I am not taking legal action against your server.
PukaTheDude
Veteran

Post by PukaTheDude »

RooS wrote:To be fair, you broke two rules. You were being disrespectful to us and you started using autism as some sort of play word, acting like it's not important and is irrelevant. Then, you post the link to this in the chat. There are two rules for those. Rule 1, Be respectful to other players. Rule 7, No Website Adverts/Links. You broke those two rules, therefore you are a hypocrite. If he gets banned, you should, too.
For someone who knows the rules, seems pretty funny on how you went out on stalling anyway.
Last edited by PukaTheDude on Mon May 18, 2015 1:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
Image Image
Armen
Veteran

Post by Armen »

As an admin of the VSH server, I can say that what Kingward "did" was against the rules because friendlies/delaying are not allowed.

But the fact that your report is in the wrong format and also the fact that you don't have any proof or witnesses, nothing will happen to Kingward. But I will make sure to have a little talk with Kingward.

I will keep this open for a little bit more.
Fix your format and get proof/witnesses to post here and then maybe I will decide a punishment.

Also, try not to post links in chat, even if it is our own website.
Sending a thread on the reports sub-forum to everyone is kind of provoking.
Last edited by Armen on Mon May 18, 2015 2:09 am, edited 3 times in total.
Harmless
Veteran

Post by Harmless »

I know Kingward (and several of his friends) and can get into contact with him easily.

Though Armen pretty much covered everything I wanted to say.
---------
when I think of harmless I imagine urethral splintering :)
Armen
Veteran

Post by Armen »

Format was not fixed and no witnesses/proof was provided.