Ban Appeal

<-DA-> Shadow

Ban Appeal

Post by <-DA-> Shadow »

Your Steam Community Link: 76561198075472084
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:57603178

Which Admin Banned You: White Sedan
Server where you received the ban: Every server, thanks.
How long they banned you for: Perma

Reason why they banned you: Being nuisance

Reason why you think this ban is unfair/uncalled for/biased, etc.

I Do not feel that this particular length ban wise is ok, all i'd done was walked around making noises with the phlog, pan and machine and the admins though warned us to stop, did not realize we stopped using one thing and moved to the other because that was a separate scenario which did not involve the harassment of sheerly them. The problem being, after accumulating no offences its sad that on my first offence I would happen to have a perma ban, the ban of course is far too harsh for something as simple as being annoying and its sad that even after abusing god mode and killing us and the fun they still feel its necessary to permanently ban us from the server that our particular group of people call home.

Reason why we should unban you:

Because, as I said above how is it fair to perma a first offence? Quite frankly I find it to be highly abusive that the admins (white sedan and sakura) can use their godmode to ruin any given type of fun by killing people, or simply adminslaying, grabbing and throwing people, threatening gag while we use our freedom of speech, muting for simply saying things such as "young man there's no need to be down, Dank meme dude, or fun policeded"

Thanks, disk ff community, fire and any given admin that happens to dislike me.

Admin banned by: WhiteSedan
Threats given by: WhiteSedan and Sakurathebabyfur, Person Unknown.
Last edited by <-DA-> Shadow on Mon Jun 15, 2015 7:44 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Armen
Veteran

Re: Ban Appeal

Post by Armen »

<-DA-> Shadow wrote:abusing god mode and killing us
For these kind of accusations, you would need to provide proof unless the admin admits and apologizes for it.
Last edited by Armen on Mon Jun 15, 2015 7:48 pm, edited 2 times in total.
White Sedan
Veteran

Post by White Sedan »

First off, everyone in your clan has been gagged, muted and/or banned before, so don't try to say this was your first offense, secondly, you were spamming the shit out of pan so I told you "Everyone in your clan is on their last straw so I suggest you stop unless you want to be permanently banned." You ignored that as well and you and your friends proceeded to follow Sakura around spamming machina, mini sentry, and phlog, pretty much doing anything you could to irritate us. After I banned shooter I said "One down" to which you replied "me next pls" which is really all I needed to hear.
----
Hoff wrote:Consider yourself lucky I am not taking legal action against your server.
<-DA-> Shadow

Post by <-DA-> Shadow »

Why would I utilize any form of proof? Out of curiosity, I don't have any form of recording software that I run 24/7, nor did I manage to screenshot such evidence. This is a form that you cannot technically have evidence too unless we happened to be acknowledging this factor, that It might have been happening before hand, which myself, shooter and everyone else who happened to be involved, did not. And I was muted once by sedan, that was all. And it's not a clan sir it's an official ugc highlander team, and if you took me serious about me next pls you're seriously taking the matter far too seriously over a couple of noises, its simply an outrage in my opinion you're far too harsh.
Armen
Veteran

Post by Armen »

<-DA-> Shadow wrote:Why would I utilize any form of proof? Out of curiosity, I don't have any form of recording software that I run 24/7, nor did I manage to screenshot such evidence. This is a form that you cannot technically have evidence too unless we happened to be acknowledging this factor, that It might have been happening before hand, which myself, shooter and everyone else who happened to be involved, did not. And I was muted once by sedan, that was all. And it's not a clan sir it's an official ugc highlander team, and if you took me serious about me next pls you're seriously taking the matter far too seriously over a couple of noises, its simply an outrage in my opinion you're far too harsh.
Then we cannot prove that they were abusing their admin powers.

But I would also like to add that just because Shadow is apart of the same clan and that he was joining in on the nuisance, I don't think he should have been banned perm. I think maybe a month would have been better.
Last edited by Armen on Mon Jun 15, 2015 7:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SakuraTheBabyfur

Post by SakuraTheBabyfur »

<-DA-> Shadow wrote:Quite frankly I find it to be highly abusive that the admins (white sedan and sakura) can use their godmode to ruin any given type of fun by killing people, or simply adminslaying
I slayed you because even after we asked you to stop pan spamming, you kept on doing it. then you came back and continued to spam the pan, and i was in godmode, yes, and as you were pan spamming directly beside me, i felt is was quicker to just shoot you then slay you. We as admins (or at least me) do not go into godmode just to kill people
Last edited by SakuraTheBabyfur on Mon Jun 15, 2015 7:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Survivor of the Gaymen Apocalypse 2015
Gaymen wrote:Forum ban? Is that like a band full of faggots like Armen.
<-DA-> Shadow

Post by <-DA-> Shadow »

Although its not my place to say, making noise shouldn't be bannable nothing we'd committed had been against any of the rules, which I feel that if its not against the rules a perma is still too much even a month is pushing it. Over making noises, with a pan machina, plog and a minisentry?
Armen
Veteran

Post by Armen »

<-DA-> Shadow wrote:Although its not my place to say, making noise shouldn't be bannable nothing we'd committed had been against any of the rules, which I feel that if its not against the rules a perma is still too much even a month is pushing it. Over making noises, with a pan machina, plog and a minisentry?
But you also have to add the fact that your group has been a reoccurring problem on the server. I was on the server multiple times seeing you guys being disruptive.
The admins of the server are growing tired of this so of course little bans won't do much. We have to resort to longer bans.
Last edited by Armen on Mon Jun 15, 2015 8:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
White Sedan
Veteran

Post by White Sedan »

<-DA-> Shadow wrote:Although its not my place to say, making noise shouldn't be bannable nothing we'd committed had been against any of the rules, which I feel that if its not against the rules a perma is still too much even a month is pushing it. Over making noises, with a pan machina, plog and a minisentry?
General Rules wrote:The admin's word is final. Please listen to them.
Again, everyone in DA including you has been punished several times in the past. You're extremely toxic and bring nothing but problems. Whether you're trying to start flame wars with players by saying shit like "apply salt to wound" or running around spamming the frying pan to annoy people.
Last edited by White Sedan on Mon Jun 15, 2015 8:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
----
Hoff wrote:Consider yourself lucky I am not taking legal action against your server.
<-DA-> Shadow

Post by <-DA-> Shadow »

The most I've done is logged in and talked, myself. Orienting the entire group around just myself is bias. I've been the least salty out of anyone on the group that even talks, I post an appeal acting rational, I manage to act orderly in the server except for this one time, resorting to bias is quite a backwards case don't you think?