Ban Appeal

SakuraTheBabyfur

Re: Ban Appeal

Post by SakuraTheBabyfur »

Please wait while we come to a decision about the ban
Survivor of the Gaymen Apocalypse 2015
Gaymen wrote:Forum ban? Is that like a band full of faggots like Armen.
<-DA-> Shadow

Post by <-DA-> Shadow »

Playing the game, full of trolls, killing, murder and just blatant fun does not orient around toxicity, that's a rather invalid argument if I go to a pub and start mashing an engi with a pan he mashes me with his wrench because he understands. It seems that this lack of understanding of the concept that is tf2 in a Trade server of all places is what causes this bias opinion, I'm not the entire team of DA nor should I be treated like it, I've done nothing wrong besides being a nuisance today, and it's sad that the entire face that is disk ff admins crew would look at me as if I've committed the same crimes that everyone else has on the team.

I myself, have only been muted once simply by speaking, regarding what I said there was nothing foul, or rude about it.
Counting it as an offence just goes to show how much these particular admins really do dislike DA irregardless as to if they're a harmless person on the server or not, since day one people had hunted me on the server before I knew anyone, I'd never done anything to anyone and I was treated with bias.
SakuraTheBabyfur

Post by SakuraTheBabyfur »

I will be reducing your ban to 2 weeks. Please keep in mind that doing stuff like this again will most likely result in a permanent ban, and the next one will not be reduced.
Survivor of the Gaymen Apocalypse 2015
Gaymen wrote:Forum ban? Is that like a band full of faggots like Armen.
Armen
Veteran

Post by Armen »

Ban was reduced.
I can promise that the next ban WILL be a perm and it will not be changed.
Have a nice day Shadow.

EDIT: We tried to give you a second chance but you decided to spam on the forums.
Ban has been changed back to a perm.
Do it again and you will also face a ban on the forums.
Last edited by Armen on Mon Jun 15, 2015 9:16 pm, edited 2 times in total.