Not entirely sure where to post this. (Mute dispute?)

C'Thun

Not entirely sure where to post this. (Mute dispute?)

Post by C'Thun »

Hiya, as it says on the tin i'm not entirely sure where to post this, but i'll explain after my community links.

ID: STEAM_0:1:50340196
Community Link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Help_Me_/

Server recieved punishment: Slender 1? it's the only server of yours that I use.

How long i've been banned: I'm going to assume it's a permanent punishment.

Reason why?: no idea honestly

Staff member who punished?: Nobody from what I can tell.

My issue isn't really a ban, just a mute. I've had it since I've joined and played on your server, i'm not on the banlist, according to the search with my ID. I've spoken to a staff member today today as I've just caught her online and she has no idea why either. I've tried everything on my side to rectify the issue and it's nothing technical here, as the test plays back fine and i'm heard on other servers loud and clear. All I can think of is a mute. Thanks for your time, and I hope we can fix this soon.

If i'm in the wrong forum please do direct me to where I should post this and i'll move it over.
Last edited by C'Thun on Thu Jun 18, 2015 8:25 am, edited 2 times in total.
Wise become immortal.
BigNastyTeddyBear

Re: Not entirely sure where to post this.

Post by BigNastyTeddyBear »

Your appeal is in the correct place. I'm going to take a wild guess here and say you were possibly perma muted by an admin for possibly mic spamming. Now different admins have different opinions on mic spam for example you could of had a bad mic and a lot of background noise and you got caught by an admin having a bad day. I'm sure an admin will come through with more information than I can.
I'm @Best because I am da best ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡ °) ( ͡͡ ° ͜ ʖ ͡ °) k
C'Thun

Re: Not entirely sure where to post this.

Post by C'Thun »

Fair enough, Just trying to get the unmute or at least put a face to it. if that's the case then i'll take the mute. Thanks for sharing your thoughts.
Wise become immortal.
Midaroo

Re: Not entirely sure where to post this. (Mute dispute?)

Post by Midaroo »

I'm not sure who has put this mute but I don't remember you from sl #1. So It's maybe because you have changed your name recently? Not sure at all I might check you soon just hit me up when you're going to sl#1.
Tutturuu~
presto40
Veteran

Post by presto40 »

I can check if you were muted, But i have no clue who muted you, it wasn't me, or mida, So that leaves Skelly, Midas or Hammy. I believe it may have been Skelly because He went in the server the other day and Muted a whole bunch of people. So if anything it was Probably him, I'll ask him about it and get back to you on it.
- PrestoThePirate
When Presto gets the booty.
C'Thun

Post by C'Thun »

Sounds excellent, i'll be off and on sl 1 all day. But I'm not going to point the blame at skelly because I've had this issue for months. I've had a variety of name changes and i'm not SUPER regular, so it's no wonder you don't remember me. I've been Colonel Roy Mustang before, if that name rings a bell. Whatever the case i'm super glad to have you two get back to me so quickly.
Wise become immortal.
C'Thun

Post by C'Thun »

Scratch that just being slender 1, I do occasionally hop on the second if it's got people when 1 is full. but that's rather rare so we'll just pretend i'm exclusive to 1. :P
Wise become immortal.
SakuraTheBabyfur

Post by SakuraTheBabyfur »

While you are on the server, ask an admin to use the command sm_commlist. If you are muted, you will show up on that list, with information including the time you were muted, the admin who muted you, and the reason you were muted, although very rarely do admins provide reasons for mutes
Survivor of the Gaymen Apocalypse 2015
Gaymen wrote:Forum ban? Is that like a band full of faggots like Armen.
King Demomidas
Veteran

Post by King Demomidas »

Fraid it wasn't me. I've been busy with work the last day or so. It may be Skelly or Hammy. I'll leave this to Presto as he seems to already be on it but thank you for reporting it regardless.
¸ .•♛•.¸¸.•♛•All That Glitters Is Gold•♛•.¸¸.•♛•.¸

Armen
Veteran

Post by Armen »

It was not Skelly so it must have been Hammy.