Not entirely sure where to post this. (Mute dispute?)

Mr.Hammy

Re: Not entirely sure where to post this. (Mute dispute?)

Post by Mr.Hammy »

Iv checked my past times about who i muted but this guy really doesn't come to memory of me, in the past i was stuck with exams a few months ago really so i may not easily remember if i muted him or not for a reason, so to me i'm blank about this really, i don't have any future clues or other thoughts of how it happened really.
PukaTheDude
Veteran

Post by PukaTheDude »

SakuraTheBabyfur wrote:While you are on the server, ask an admin to use the command sm_commlist. If you are muted, you will show up on that list, with information including the time you were muted, the admin who muted you, and the reason you were muted, although very rarely do admins provide reasons for mutes
This was posted for a reason if you guys don't know who muted him and for how long.
Last edited by PukaTheDude on Sat Jun 20, 2015 4:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
Image Image
Armen
Veteran

Post by Armen »

Since no one is sure why he was muted or who muted him, I think he should just be unmuted.
I'm going to message all admins of the server, or at least the ones I have added, and I'm going to lock this thread.
Ill edit this post if any new information comes up.

EDIT: All admins have been messaged and you should be unmuted whenever you and an admin are on the server.
Keep in mind not to micspam or disrespect people over the mic that might result in another mute.
Last edited by Armen on Sat Jun 20, 2015 5:31 am, edited 2 times in total.