Unfair ban by RuudAlustar [Please read]

OctaviaMlp

Unfair ban by RuudAlustar [Please read]

Post by OctaviaMlp »

Your Steam Community Link: 76561198202433391
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:121083831

Which Admin Banned You: RuudAlustar
Server where you received the ban: -[DISC-FF.com]- |24/7 PropHunt| [Hide & Seek]

How long they banned you for: Permanent

Reason why they banned you: Wall hacking?

Reason why you think this ban is unfair/uncalled for/biased, etc:

It was very unfair and uncalled for. This so called admin perminately banned me for wall hacking when it was obvious I was not. I don't even know how to wall hack. The match for them didn't even start, it was the props chance to hide. So me being silly and trying to have fun for a chance I said "Pyro challenge" and ran up to their spawn as a Pyro prop and jumped around. Nobody except one person who I am guessing was RuudAlustar shot at me with a flare gun and missed a bunch of times. I'm guessing he/she got really mad that they could not kill me.

Reason why we should unban you:

Well, plain and simple, I'm an innocent person. The funny thing is there was a person with 27 points in first place and I only had 8 to end up being the one to get banned by RuudAlustar. I believe he/she should be stripped of his/her admin powers because he/she abuses them. To me, it doesn't matter if someone is playing on an alternative account, that does not give you the right to abuse your powers. I'm also thinking that he/she has something against pegasisters / bronies because I had a pony spray in their spawn and that might have actually been the case.
Last edited by OctaviaMlp on Fri Jun 19, 2015 7:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SakuraTheBabyfur

Re: Unfair ban by RuudAlustar [Please read]

Post by SakuraTheBabyfur »

The fact that you have 10 hours on tf2 makes it very suspicious. Chances are, that account is an alternate account, in which case, you could just rejoin on your main account anyways. I dont see why you would even dispute this honestly

Edit:
OctaviaMlp wrote:To me, it doesn't matter if someone is playing on an alternative account, that does not give you the right to abuse your powers.
If we see someone has a brand new account, we are immediately more suspicious of it then we would be of a normal account, and if we think theres a chance that the account might be using a hack, then you run the risk of getting either banned or IP banned. There is really no reason to connect using an alt, except to use aimbot without your main account getting banned, which btw wont work since we can see what your main account is
Last edited by SakuraTheBabyfur on Fri Jun 19, 2015 7:42 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Survivor of the Gaymen Apocalypse 2015
Gaymen wrote:Forum ban? Is that like a band full of faggots like Armen.
OctaviaMlp

Post by OctaviaMlp »

SakuraTheBabyfur wrote:The fact that you have 10 hours on tf2 makes it very suspicious. Chances are, that account is an alternate account, in which case, you could just rejoin on your main account anyways. I dont see why you would even dispute this honestly
So what if I have 10 hours on TF2, it is nothing suspicious about that. Do you still think it's right to just false ban someone just because they are an alternative account? Anyways, I don't play prop hunt on my main account. I am disputing this because not only the fact that I got false perminately banned but the fact that it is a corrupt admin.
Last edited by OctaviaMlp on Fri Jun 19, 2015 7:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
OctaviaMlp

Post by OctaviaMlp »

SakuraTheBabyfur wrote:The fact that you have 10 hours on tf2 makes it very suspicious. Chances are, that account is an alternate account, in which case, you could just rejoin on your main account anyways. I dont see why you would even dispute this honestly

Edit:
OctaviaMlp wrote:To me, it doesn't matter if someone is playing on an alternative account, that does not give you the right to abuse your powers.
If we see someone has a brand new account, we are immediately more suspicious of it then we would be of a normal account, and if we think theres a chance that the account might be using a hack, then you run the risk of getting either banned or IP banned. There is really no reason to connect using an alt, except to use aimbot without your main account getting banned, which btw wont work since we can see what your main account is
Okay so then what is the problem? I only had 8 points... I don't know how to wall-hack or aimbot I just play prop-hunt on my alternative for fun. I got perminetely banned for "wall-hacking" when the match for the opposing team did NOT start which means they could NOT move. What is the problem then? Please tell me.
Last edited by OctaviaMlp on Fri Jun 19, 2015 7:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Alistairw1492

Post by Alistairw1492 »

OctaviaMlp wrote:

Edit:
Okay so then what is the problem? I only had 8 points... I don't know how to wall-hack or aimbot I just play prop-hunt on my alternative for fun. I got perminetely banned for "wall-hacking" when the match for the opposing team did NOT start which means they could NOT move. What is the problem then? Please tell me.
Okay, i caught you wall hacking 2 rounds prior, but i checked to make sure. I was very leary of you because you had 0 hours on disc and only about 10 hours in tf2. I watched you play a couple of rounds and i did enfact see signs of you wall hacking. I have nothing against bronies and pegasisters either. And im not abusing my powers, im just doing my job as a admin
Last edited by Alistairw1492 on Fri Jun 19, 2015 8:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Alistairw1492

Post by Alistairw1492 »

Alistairw1492 wrote:
OctaviaMlp wrote:

Edit:
Okay, i caught you wall hacking 2 rounds prior, but i checked to make sure. I was very leary of you because you had 0 hours on disc and only about 10 hours in tf2. I watched you play a couple of rounds and i did enfact see signs of you wall hacking. I have nothing against bronies and pegasisters either. And im not abusing my powers, im just doing my job as an admin
Last edited by Alistairw1492 on Fri Jun 19, 2015 8:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
OctaviaMlp

Post by OctaviaMlp »

Alistairw1492 wrote:
OctaviaMlp wrote:

Edit:
Okay, i caught you wall hacking 2 rounds prior, but i checked to make sure. I was very leary of you because you had 0 hours on disc and only about 10 hours in tf2. I watched you play a couple of rounds and i did enfact see signs of you wall hacking. I have nothing against bronies and pegasisters either. And im not abusing my powers, im just doing my job as a admin
Look, I don't wall-hack I don't know how many times I have to repeat myself. I DO NOT WALL HACK. I play Pyro on prop-hunt, as a pyro you're suppose to ignite every thing. It was a very small map. Usually someone else will get that person with a flare gun which also gets me points or if a teammate is chasing a prop the only smart thing to do is cut off the prop, they get stuck trying to run towards you and end up dieing. When a player is ignited they make noise hinting to where they are. When I die and am in spectator mode I see my teammates hiding in spots I don't know about. I rememberize them it's not fucking hard.
Last edited by OctaviaMlp on Fri Jun 19, 2015 8:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Alistairw1492

Post by Alistairw1492 »

Either way, i believe you were wall hacking, and thats how its going to stand. No one can memorize a map 1st try within 1 round. Thats impossible
OctaviaMlp

Post by OctaviaMlp »

Alistairw1492 wrote:Either way, i believe you were wall hacking, and thats how its going to stand. No one can memorize a map 1st try within 1 round. Thats impossible
You're not even reading my entire post properly I feel like you are just skipping over parts that you only want to see just to try an justify yourself when you know you were wrong and you should be ashamed of yourself. I never said that I rememberized the entire map and I specifically said that as a Pyro, you are suppose to ignite EVERYTHING. You act as if that if the first time I ever played that map when you came there. That's not fair dude, that's not cool.
Last edited by OctaviaMlp on Fri Jun 19, 2015 8:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Alistairw1492

Post by Alistairw1492 »

Requesting For this thread to be locked, my judgement shall stand.