Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:93425163

Which Admin Banned You: princessa_karly

Server where you received the ban:
-[DISC-FF.com]- |24/7 Deathrun|

How long they banned you for:
Perm

Reason why they banned you:
Advertising

Reason why you think this ban is unfair/uncalled for/biased, etc.
Because it was a tiny joke, everyone has done it before, it affected nobody.

Reason why we should unban you: I did nothing too bad, it was one little tiny joke, it was a fake steam code I randomly made up, no one typed it in, I was nothing, also, my great friend AgentApple50 (http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198061872193/) pointed out that Steam codes did not have 6 characters per line. I hope I will get un-banned soon.
Drewski
Veteran

Re: Hamburger Haxer's Ban Appeal.

Post by Drewski »

I'm a former admin for Deathrun.

Even though we don't tolerate Advertising on our servers, I feel like a Perma (For a first time offense. Correct me if I'm wrong) is a tad to much. Also, just because everyone else is breaking one of our rules, doesn't mean you have to.

But karly should post her side to this as her side to the story matters as well.
Last edited by Drewski on Mon Jun 22, 2015 4:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
Add me on steam! Click the globe icon to go to my profile!
PC Specs
Armen
Veteran

Post by Armen »

As Drew said, not everyone gets caught but that doesn't mean you can do it. It's like when your friend talks to you in class and then you when talk back to him, the teacher catches you.

I also sent a message to Karly, a perm ban for this is kind of out of line.
Hopefully it gets fixed.
Dubstab
Veteran

Post by Dubstab »

Do you remember what kind of link you've shared, HappyHamburger? (Warning: I am not asking for the link, I'm asking what kind of origin the link has.)
Serena
Veteran

Post by Serena »

I changed it to a one day ban. I was in a shitty mood last night and seeing people encouraging exploiting, mic spamming, and general rule breaking made me frustrated. I'm sorry. but you especially should know the rules since you have applied for admin in the past. Please don't post something like that in the chat again.

EDIT: The reason that "everyone does this and it affects no one" is no excuse to do it. A lot of people break rules but that doesn't mean they are allowed to. It doesn't matter if it's just a joke, because you should know something like that is against the rules to post. Faking a steam code and saying "quick! get it before someone else does!" doesn't seem like a joke to people that could be newer players. please just don't do this again.

Please lock this.
Last edited by Serena on Mon Jun 22, 2015 1:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.