UNFAIR BAN MUST SEE

ttde

UNFAIR BAN MUST SEE

Post by ttde »

I got baned for literally no reason pls unban my steam is Thomas the dank engine I play on surf server tf2 74.91.113.50:27032 this is my fav server so pls unban
Last edited by ttde on Sun Apr 10, 2016 11:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Visprii
Veteran

Re: UNFAIR BAN MUST SEE

Post by Visprii »

Please fix your format by clicking the link below:

http://www.disc-ff.com/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=4286
--------------
SMURFASAURUS wrote: Alberta? You're proud of living in a province that's named after a 40 year old Mexican Housekeeper?
HakureiReimu_Husky

Post by HakureiReimu_Husky »

You were banned for repeat offenses of player disrespect. You were silenced before due to that. Also, you need to fix your format. I failed to note that your ban is only an hour.
Last edited by HakureiReimu_Husky on Sun Apr 10, 2016 11:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
This is goodbye.
Mitch
Server Admin

Post by Mitch »

You got banned for an hour. By time the dispute gets correctly formatted you'll be unbanned..
White Sedan
Veteran

Post by White Sedan »

HakureiReimu_Husky wrote:You were banned for repeat offenses of player disrespect. You were silenced before due to that. Also, you need to fix your format. I failed to note that your ban is only an hour.
I longer silence would've sufficed I think, no need to ban someone for something that can be solved with a mute/gag/silence. Ban already expired anyway so this can be locked.
----
Hoff wrote:Consider yourself lucky I am not taking legal action against your server.