Admin Abuse

ReaperNeph

Admin Abuse

Post by ReaperNeph »

Admins on Server 1 kicked me and 2 other of my friends with the reasoning being AFK while we were all playing
OurnamesReaperNeph(me), VAPORWAVE,Pachyderm
mrROY
Darkie
Snans
Amishbull
We were randomly kicked for the reason being AFK while we were playing. Pachyderm wasnt kicked (yet) and he had asked why we were kicked and other admins began to tell him to shut up and not to tell them what to do. He refused to quite down about the bullshit situation and was kicked. There was no direct warning or anything said while playing before we were kicked.
They were all in the room when we had returned. VAPORWAVE asked why we were kicked and what happend and someone said "well you're back arent you?" and he said "well that doesnt matter at this point cuz my friends cant get back in." An admin(amishbull) started blowing up on VAPORWAVE saying that we were "spawncamping the hale" rather than explaining anything and it took a random on the server to tell him to calm down. No other admins cared to step in or help us with the problem instead they sat and listened. This is serious bullshit that this is corruption on your servers exist and I see it literally every time im on. The server is flooded with the admins personal friends instead of normal players and ganging up on any discussion that takes place. This childlike behavior shouldn't happen among-st leaders of a community (YOU) and saddens me to see/hear it happen

Sincerely ,ReaperNeph
Last edited by ReaperNeph on Sun Apr 17, 2016 6:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
halloweeniez

Re: Admin Abuse

Post by halloweeniez »

Please read this and correct your format http://disc-ff.com/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=4286
Survivor of the Gaymen Apocalypse 2015
Gaymen wrote:Forum ban? Is that like a band full of faggots like Armen.
LewandaSillyFeathers
Server Admin

Post by LewandaSillyFeathers »

You also must provide proof when it comes to reporting admin abuse.

Why would you ever accept fear when you have the power to refuse it?
SkyBlue: He didn't lick it good enough.
Onion: is it cause of my race?
amishbull
Veteran

Post by amishbull »

You and your two friends were told to stop spawn camping and get out of the blue spawn. You didn't listen, so you all got kicked. Then you came back and started bad mouthing me, so I banned you. I'm not going to put up with your bullshit.
SpicyCandy
Forum Mod

Post by SpicyCandy »

Incorrect format. Insufficient proof. Report ignored.