Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:65809662

Which Admin Punished You: Abraham (BAN)
Server where you received the punishment:
DISC-FF PROPHUNT
How long they punished you for:
Permenant
Reason why they punished you:
Cheating
Reason why you think this punishment is unfair/uncalled for/biased, etc.
I have waited a entire year without your servers and I think that's quite long even though the ban is permanent I say give me another chance and if you can not trust me again 100% you could have a admin watch me carefully.
Reason why we should remove the punishment
Alright so it has been a whole year since I was banned on tf2 from your guys servers and I want you to know I have changed your servers are so fun and I can't find anything else to play the hack I had been using was " lmaobox " which was recently patched by VAC and banned many many players and I have stopped with this program and they are pretty much done unless they fix the coding . I know the ban was permanent but just give me another chance I've had to sit through a while year without disc ff
Thank you for your time

* if there is anything wrong with this I apologize I am currently on my I device **
thegodlybeing
Abraham
Veteran

Re: FIXED APPEAL

Post by Abraham »

Posted this on the old appeal so am just copy pasting it here now

You were banned by me over a year ago and back then it really seemed like you had regrets for cheating on the server, however I fear that the result is going to be the same now as it was then. The community has a very strict no unban policy when it comes to cheaters. Besides, LMAOBOX being VAC Detectable doesnt make cheating impossible. Not all cheats get caught in an instant.

However, do feel free to edit your post to follow the right format that Zethy here linked to you.

Your ban

Ban appeal made by the player few months after the ban was issued
Last edited by Abraham on Wed May 04, 2016 2:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImage
Chikiro
Veteran

Post by Chikiro »

I am of the opinion that you should not have a second chance if you cheated so blatantly. Yes, you are admitting to the cheating, but you still did it in the first place. Plus, your comments about LMAOBOX and the statement on your profile:
Spoiler
TF2 is kinda dead .....

my bans dont matter now
if i want it that bad i will restart
Lead me to believe that you're mostly trying to get back in now that LMAOBOX is dead, and... really just that. That doesn't bode well. Plus, you've been permabanned for having an alternate account. If I search "lolman" I get this:

Link to searching lolman

And shows that you tried to evade the ban with an alternate account, which is strictly forbidden. Along with the previous statement, it sounds like you feel like you'd be fine with making an alt to go back and try to play on previously banned servers in the first place.

So, my opinion is that your ban should NOT be lifted. Not only did you hack but you tried to evade later on anyways.
Last edited by Chikiro on Wed May 04, 2016 3:57 am, edited 2 times in total.
Are you from Tennessee? Because you're the only ten I see. ;D
CorgiBear
Server Admin

Post by CorgiBear »

Sorry to tell you, but it's a permanent ban for a reason. We take our servers very seriously and to have anyone hack in them, they deserve a permanent ban. I'm sure we all appreciate that you've owned up to your mistakes, it takes a lot to do that especially since not many people would but unfortunately, my answer is also no.
Last edited by CorgiBear on Wed May 04, 2016 4:29 am, edited 2 times in total.
sambawarkiddo
Veteran

Post by sambawarkiddo »

SpicyCandy wrote:Although I appreciate the fact that you admitted yourself that you were hacking, hacking is not something that can be debated about. Sorry, please find other servers to play on.
Last edited by sambawarkiddo on Wed May 04, 2016 5:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
Fire wrote:You're a admin?
SpicyCandy
Forum Mod

Post by SpicyCandy »

sambawarkiddo wrote:
SpicyCandy wrote:Although I appreciate the fact that you admitted yourself that you were hacking, hacking is not something that can be debated about. Sorry, please find other servers to play on.
^