UNBAN

ZeroMaker

UNBAN

Post by ZeroMaker »

Your Steam Community Link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198075463924/
Your Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:57599098

Which Admin Punished You: bistsy
Type of punishment : Ban
Server where you received the punishment: FreakFortress3

How long they punished you for: 1 week

Reason why they punished you: Harass
Reason why you think this punishment is unfair/uncalled for/biased, etc. This ban is totally unfair because this guy named Prosecutor Gabriel keep harrasing ppl on server 3 when the server is low and nobady do shit but when i go there and rage him he just !report and tell some admin that he is the one that is getting harrased when he just keep swearing ppl calling that they suck that they are a piece of shit that they dont know how to play that they dont belong on that server and no one do anything
Itsy-Bitsy

Re: UNBAN

Post by Itsy-Bitsy »

You were banned based on written chat evidence of you being disrespectful toward other players. I initially tried to simply warn you via mic, and when I did not receive a response I used the warn system. You tried to write "!decline" and when that didn't work, you left and rejoined the server. In addition, you have a record of multiple prior bans on our servers.

I watch all players in the server and am neutral when it comes to punishments. Godot did not do anything against server rules based on my firsthand account. If he did, he would have also received a punishment.

https://gyazo.com/064450534cfdf795a79f06661d343ea0
Last edited by Itsy-Bitsy on Fri Mar 17, 2017 9:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Y'all better hope and pray I'm not on shark week
ZeroMaker

Post by ZeroMaker »

oh alright so he can be swearing other players making joking on then and its ok but when he got what he deserve he just cry and the admins come to blow him nice administration right there
White Sedan
Veteran

Post by White Sedan »

Ban has been extended to 2 weeks due to previous bans and disrespect shown on this dispute.
----
Hoff wrote:Consider yourself lucky I am not taking legal action against your server.