Memory Perma Ban Appeal

Post by Memory »

Your Steam Community Link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/meemory/
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:66123757

Which Admin Punished You: Itsy
Type of punishment(ban, mute, silence or gag): Perma Ban
Server where you received the punishment: all servers

How long they punished you for: Permanent

Reason why they punished you: Consistently a highly toxic player in the community. Ask Itsy for evidence or check his chat logs.

Reason why you think this punishment is unfair/uncalled for/biased, etc. Itsy told me that if I were to be toxic again or mean/disrespectful to other players I would get a perma ban. Well I told her that I'd stop playing for my brother and that I quit DISC FF. so I haven't been on the servers since that day. Not fair because first you give me a warning, and then after I quit you ban me? Doesn't make sense, technically I didn't do anything after I quit so how do I still get banned?

Reason why we should remove the punishment: Again, was given a warning, i accepted it, I quit the server. (Not as in leave the game, as in RETIRED/DONE/OVER WITH the server type of quit, just in case you dint know.) Warning was given same day I quit, yet get banned on that sameday after warning and get banned after I quit? What's the point of giving me a warning if you're just gonna perma ban me right away after I quit?
"Ayy, you know your friend's dying right?"
Memory

Re: Memory Perma Ban Appeal

Post by Memory »

also why a perma ban, why not just a perma silence? I know of other people who were just as toxic and received perma silence.
Itsy-Bitsy

Post by Itsy-Bitsy »

I discussed banning you with my superiors after the fact, and they had agreed that it was justified in doing so. The main reason it is a permaban instead of a permasilence is this: http://imgur.com/a/PDjZV . You've had many problems in the past and it does not appear that you are willing to change your behavior, and we do not need someone that is putting down the community to be part of it. I wouldn't say you necessarily accepted my warning based on your response. Anyways, here is more recent evidence:

http://imgur.com/a/aJTJ5
http://imgur.com/a/qbFVs
http://imgur.com/a/fxC1R
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Y'all better hope and pray I'm not on shark week
Memory

Post by Memory »

According to SpicyCandy, as I was told by him, Things out side the servers can't be handled with. My profile is in no way a part of the server, neither is comments, remarks, or voice chat outside the server part of the server. Sooo why is it a perma ban because of my profile? That's something outside of the server. Again I was told this by SpicyCandy himself, in a discord voice chat. Are you guys trying to silence me even outside the server? What is this, Media Censorship? It's completly unfair to perma ban me because of my profile status, you guys are going over your own rules for your own benefits. I still think should be a perma silence atleast and not a perma ban.
Memory

Post by Memory »

Furthermore I already talked about the Get/Here situation and profile comment with SpicyCandy as well, it's not fair to use that as evidence against me as I have already deleted the comment as a request from SpicyCandy. Also, obviously some of the things I said were jokes, but it seems to me you can't understand what Sarcasm means, or maybe it's just difficult to understand when you arent in the server itself when those things are being said. What ever the fact, SpicyCandy told me things outside the server can't be handled with, and as you can see I did accept your warning, in no way did I rage on you, I was just expressing my feelings in the situation and of course the heat of the moment brought me overboard. The harshest punishment I can receive in this situation would be a perma silence, as it would stop me from being 'toxic' and "putting down the community".

EDIT*

Well now I can see why it's hard for you to understand the jokes/remarks. Most of the things said where to my friends, and they know it. I can even get some witnesses if you'd like, and if it still stays well then it sucks I that I can't play around with my friends in a jokingly manner.
Last edited by Memory on Tue Apr 04, 2017 8:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SpicyCandy
Forum Mod

Post by SpicyCandy »

Memory wrote:The harshest punishment I can receive in this situation would be a perma silence, as it would stop me from being 'toxic' and "putting down the community".
Please don't tell us how to do our jobs.

While it is true that I talked to you, I have received reports and evidence from admins/regulars that you have continued your undeniably toxic behavior on the servers when the admins are not present. Our admins have also decided to discuss your conduct and have decided on a perma ban. Your continuous rudeness and constant annoyance strips you of your rights to enjoy our servers.

Appeal denied.