Ban appeal after 2 years

Mr. Pink!

Ban appeal after 2 years

Post by Mr. Pink! »

\\\Your Steam Community Link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/romperstomper666/
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:50736486

Which Admin Punished You: ailoveai
Type of punishment(ban, mute, silence or gag): ban
Server where you received the punishment: -[DISC-FF.com]- |24/7 PropHunt| [Hide & Seek]

How long they punished you for: Permanent

Reason why they punished you: Disrespect to players

Reason why you think this punishment is unfair/uncalled for/biased, etc.: Personally, I think that it's difficult me to contain my frustration, and I often needed to vent it out, whether it was on another player or something else of the like

Reason why we should remove the punishment:
After 2 years of dealing with it, I'd thought I'd write up another ban appeal, and after 2 years of dealing with it, I figured I would have changed my attitude by now towards other players/admins during this time in order to somehow be accepted back into the Disc-FF prophunt community, which I have significantly improved upon within this time period. Personally, I think I have improved greatly (compared to how I used to act) within the past two years. While I still may get distressed about somethings, but I don't go on angry rants or tirades like I used to, in fact, I'm more quiet now than I used to be. I still might occasionally call out a player or two for doing something shitty that disrupts gameplay (i.e, hiding in mine or someone else's spot, ghosting, mic spamming, etc.), but only if called for. If anyone doesn't believe that I changed, I just ask for one last chance to be a part of the community once more, and if I mess up once more, you can ban me for life.
PembrokeWelshCorgi
Veteran

Re: Ban appeal after 2 years

Post by PembrokeWelshCorgi »

I'd be fine with appealing the ban provided you don't continue any toxic behavior. It's been a long time, and I've been told by multiple sources that you're behavior has improved (although I wasn't around when you were originally banned).

It should be noted that admin that banned Mr. Pink is no longer active.
Last edited by PembrokeWelshCorgi on Sat May 13, 2017 3:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
In the not too distant future, next Sunday A.D....
ConTroll
Server Admin

Post by ConTroll »

USER WAS WARNED FOR THIS POST
Last edited by MoneyKidKing on Sat May 13, 2017 3:36 am, edited 2 times in total.
Furby

Post by Furby »

USER WAS WARNED FOR THIS POST
Last edited by MoneyKidKing on Sat May 13, 2017 4:15 am, edited 3 times in total.
sword
MoneyKidKing

Post by MoneyKidKing »

SpicyCandy wrote:Comments such as "he is a cool guy unban him" or "this guy shouldn't be on our servers at all" are prohibited. Also, secondhand information regarding the dispute/appeal are STRICTLY prohibited. Only clear-cut evidence or first hand accounts are valid. Make educated responses and keep this sub-forum clean.
Please follow the guidelines of this sub-forum when making a reply.
Last edited by MoneyKidKing on Sat May 13, 2017 5:51 am, edited 2 times in total.
Shia Suprise
Spoiler
Jasmine
Veteran

Post by Jasmine »

I've been asking around and as far as I can see and hear you still make salty comments and can be both rude and disrespecful. Maybe not intentionally but still.
I'd say we could absolutely let him back on the servers, but place a permasilence. That would be more appropriate than a ban considering why he was excluded in the first place.
Much love
Jasmine
Abraham
Veteran

Post by Abraham »

Only thing im going to say, there is a alt account sharing IP with Pink's main account, that happens to be banned for cheating, you also have bans from other communities for suspicious alt accounts. Also considering how big of an issue Pink has been by going around his ban tons of times with dozens of different alt accounts and IP changes, the ban most should definitely stay.
Last edited by Abraham on Sat May 13, 2017 2:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImage
MoneyKidKing

Post by MoneyKidKing »

Following a review of why you were punished, I have determined that your appeal shall not be accepted. The reason we are not accepting your ban is due to your use of alternate accounts to avoid your punishment. We do not accept appeals for this type of rule breaking. We wish you good intentions, and hope that your behavior improvement continues to improve in other communities. Have a nice day.

Appeal denied
Last edited by MoneyKidKing on Sat May 13, 2017 4:30 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Shia Suprise
Spoiler