Disc FF Ban Appeal

Cutie Kat

Disc FF Ban Appeal

Post by Cutie Kat »

My Steam Community Link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Cutie_Kat/
My Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:93690234

Which admin punished me: WhiteSedan
Type of punishment: Ban.
Server where I received the punishment: -[DISC-FF.com]- |24/7 Trade/Fun #2| [Minecraft] (74.91.113.50:27066).

How long they punished me for: One week.

Reason why they punished me: False report.

Reason why I think this punishment is unfair/uncalled for/biased, etc.: I was AFK trading with other users at the time and hadn't known the admin was on the server.

Reason why we should remove the punishment: I was AFK while trading and had forgetten about the sent report, and my game was muted while out of focus so I couldn't hear that an admin was on.
Last edited by Cutie Kat on Fri May 19, 2017 11:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
White Sedan
Veteran

Re: Disc FF Ban Appeal

Post by White Sedan »

I don't see how sitting afk trading is a valid excuse to make a false report. You reported a guy for hacking when all he was doing was sitting in the corner of the map using the carlton, so I banned you. Simple as that.
----
Hoff wrote:Consider yourself lucky I am not taking legal action against your server.
Cutie Kat

Post by Cutie Kat »

I was in the end and he destroyed my buildings, I then went to kill him, but I couldn't deal any damage to him, and he wasn't a VIP either, so he couldn't have been using a resize glitch I'm familiar with. I'm also curious if someone tested to see if he couldn't take any damage without his knowledge.
Last edited by Cutie Kat on Sat May 20, 2017 12:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
zomspat

Post by zomspat »

i am really sorry that i was shaking to be honest i was on my phone and watching videos while going afk time to time if you ask about how i saw the spy i have no sound in my computer so there is a glitch that i can see bubble speak chat so he was voice chatting so i could see it by the way i probably moved my mouse around while i was afk i did not aimbot or hack if i did i would of went snipe and headhshot the player as hale
Neko
Veteran

Post by Neko »

Cutie Kat wrote:... I then went to kill him, but I couldn't deal any damage to him...
After asking Fire I was told I could post this, so I would like to point out if you tried to kill him in the disco room in the end, it didn't work because it is a no-damage zone.

If he damaged your building in the disco room, its because these zones are only safe for players. It works like spawn protection.
Last edited by Neko on Sat May 20, 2017 6:48 am, edited 2 times in total.
https://github.com/SollyVR
Add me on VRChat: "Solly."
Add me on Steam: linked to my forums website.
White Sedan
Veteran

Post by White Sedan »

I'll remove the ban since it just looked like a misunderstanding, but next time try doing some testing or asking the server if it was a no kill area rather than jumping straight to the conclusion that he was hacking.
----
Hoff wrote:Consider yourself lucky I am not taking legal action against your server.