My Ban Appeal (VIDEO RECORDING OF BAN)

Tesulo

My Ban Appeal (VIDEO RECORDING OF BAN)

Post by Tesulo »

I should have done this when I got banned, but I forgot to.

Your Steam Community Link:
http://steamcommunity.com/id/msbreethebutt/

Your Steam ID:
STEAM_0:1:82364389

Which Admin Punished You: Froot
Type of punishment(ban, mute, silence or gag):
Ban

Server where you received the punishment:
-[DISC-FF.com]- |24/7 Dodgeball| [Airblast Fun!]

How long they punished you for:
Permanent

Reason why they punished you:
Ban on ip

Reason why you think this punishment is unfair/uncalled for/biased, etc.
I think they thought I was hacking, but I've never hacked on my main account. I mean why would I risk losing all my stuff?

Reason why we should remove the punishment:
Because they thought I was hacking, but obviously I wasn't. I don't want to push and buttons but I think they just jumped to conclusions too early or at all.

Here I got some video evidence I wasn't hacking:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JBK8SCXUCR8
Last edited by Tesulo on Sat Jun 10, 2017 3:23 am, edited 2 times in total.
MoneyKidKing

Re: My Ban Appeal (VIDEO RECORDING OF BAN)

Post by MoneyKidKing »

You were banned due to having a previous permanent ban on an account associated with your IP.

As per the image below, it appears you have tried to rejoin the server multiple times on alternate accounts to attempt to evade your ban.

The original ban appears to have been done by one of our ex-admins for a brand new account that had also received a VAC ban for hacking later the same day. When our admin team looked at you, they noticed that there was another account that was permabanned for hacking, and followed our protocol when it comes to enforcing those evading punishment.

If you can provide adequate proof that the original user who was hacking on our dodgeball server was NOT you, we would be more than happy to review it. If you can not, this appeal will be denied.

User has failed to provide any additional evidence. The ban will stay.
Last edited by MoneyKidKing on Mon Jun 12, 2017 2:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
Shia Suprise
Spoiler