Needamedic's Ban Appeal 3

Post by needamedic1 »

Steam Community Link :http://steamcommunity.com/id/Needamedic/
Steam ID : STEAM_0:1:184553412
Admin Who Banned me: Idjit
Permanent banned
Reason Why: False report, Alternate Account
Banned on 09-09-16 22:45 On Saxton Hale Server #1

Writing another appeal in case you guys have a change of heart. It's been 10 months since I was banned. I missed all the good and nice memories that I had in the past 2 years in the specify server. Saxton hale is honestly the only gamemode I play besides 10-50 hours of casual. I've learned my lesson and won't do anything stupid and will just have fun. Thanks for taking the time to read this.

Sincerely, Needamedic :smile:
Idjit
Veteran

Re: Needamedic's Ban Appeal 3

Post by Idjit »

It's not a matter of having a change of heart, but of principle. Avoiding a punishment through an alternate account gets you a permanent ban. You knew exactly what you were getting yourself into when you made your alt.
Fire wrote:Funny but don't post this stupid shit.
MrRocketBoots wrote:Completely understandable, I did overlook that. Apologies, Thanks for you time none the less.
jonite1526
Veteran

Post by jonite1526 »

Hello,

SpicyCandy gave me permission to comment on this ban appeal.

I am familiar with how you behaved in the past and the circumstances around your banned. I understand where Idjit is coming from however here's my thoughts:

Grant unban, give 6 month silence and user is on strict supervision, any violation will result in instant permaban/silence.
=^-^=
SpicyCandy
Forum Mod

Post by SpicyCandy »

Appeal denied.