Banned from your Tf2 servers? Mario Kart|xXPussySlapXx_69

Evil Bunny

Banned from your Tf2 servers? Mario Kart|xXPussySlapXx_69

Post by Evil Bunny »

This is my Banned Account:
http://steamcommunity.com/id/grimreaperhernyB/
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:88686638

This is my Main Account so you can can review my hours on each class, and tf2 experience:
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198077528513/

I was banned by Jasmine permanently for apparently "hacking" on Mario Kart x10.

The reason I am appealing this ban is because I was on for about 2 hours and got kicked off your servers for apparently hacking. I go by the name Evil Bunny but currently it's xXpussySlapXx_69I have 1.3 k hours on tf2 on this account and an additional 3k+ on my main one, I would like to appeal for this ban as I do not hack, I main the sniper class and would like to see some evidence of me apparently hacking. I enjoy playing on your servers, one of the only few good mario kart servers left on tf2 but now I'm slightly disappointed.

I just wanted to ask the staff to review my ban.

Thank you,
~ Bunny
Last edited by Evil Bunny on Sat Jun 10, 2017 11:12 am, edited 4 times in total.
Dankey Chan

Re: Banned from your Tf2 servers? Mario Kart|xXPussySlapXx_6

Post by Dankey Chan »

USER HAS BEEN BANNED FOR THIS POST.

Please read our Reports/Ban Disputes Rules and Etiquette. Comments such as "he is a cool guy unban him" or "this guy shouldn't be on our servers at all" are prohibited.
Last edited by SpicyCandy on Sat Jun 10, 2017 10:01 am, edited 3 times in total.
Evil Bunny

Post by Evil Bunny »

Dankey Chan wrote:I was playing during the time, and I will say this: He is not hacking whatsoever. He's just good (possibly better than me) I saw him missing shots from time to time, but nothing out of the ordinary. Unfortunately, I didn't record any footage during the gameplay.

Also, I'm not sure if this is the correct format, might need some clean up, idk
Thank you Dankey, I've just edited the post with the correct format, I hope. just looked at the guide.

I have not used my Main account to try and enter the server ever. Not that I know of anyways.

And I just realised I linked the 2 accounts the wrong way round, haha thanks for mentioning. fixed the mix up. :)
Last edited by Evil Bunny on Sat Jun 10, 2017 10:03 am, edited 3 times in total.
Dankey Chan

Post by Dankey Chan »

USER HAS BEEN BANNED FOR THIS POST.

Please read our Reports/Ban Disputes Rules and Etiquette. Comments such as "he is a cool guy unban him" or "this guy shouldn't be on our servers at all" are prohibited.
Last edited by SpicyCandy on Sat Jun 10, 2017 10:08 am, edited 3 times in total.
Jasmine
Veteran

Post by Jasmine »

I came in to see you either miss completely cause you were looking the other way. Or get perfect headshots everytime. I watched 10 shots where you supposedly got a headshot and you weren't even close to looking at the player.
Therefor it's my concern that you were hacking.
Much love
Jasmine
Evil Bunny

Post by Evil Bunny »

I'm not trying to be rude but did you consider our latency difference when watching me? Because I mainly play on German servers where I get an average of 300 ping from Australia, averaging 200 on your servers, when spectating players there is always a delay. More accurately, you won't see what I see, crosshairs will always be fractions off, never identical to the player you watch unless your ping/latency are close.

But, if you're not going to change your mind either way, I'll just let it go and move on from here :)

Peace.
Jasmine
Veteran

Post by Jasmine »

My latency is the same as yours.
It's one thing to be a fraction off, but you weren't even looking in that general direction when I spectated you.
Much love
Jasmine
Dankey Chan

Post by Dankey Chan »

In my experience, spectating IMO isn't the best option to suspect if someone is hacking or not. The lag difference between the server, the player you're spectating, and yourself can be unreliable at times. Every shot that the player you're spectating can sometimes be off at times, even if they're not hacking. How I suspect someone is hacking or not is if they turn around completely as soon as they make any shot, no matter what direction the player is facing, or if they're frantically looking at every direction a every frame.

Of course, this is just my opinion of what spectating is; You really don't have to listen to me.
Last edited by Dankey Chan on Sat Jun 10, 2017 5:48 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Dongle
Forum Mod

Re: Banned from your Tf2 servers? Mario Kart|xXPussySlapXx_69

Post by Dongle »

Punishment stays. Locking.
ImageImage