Ban appeal II/apologize

Cloverleaf

Ban appeal II/apologize

Post by Cloverleaf »

Your Steam Community Link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198168984857
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:104359564

Which Admin Punished You: Dongle

Type of punishment: releasing information and harassment

Server where you received the punishment: i don’t remember...

How long they punished you for: Forever?

Reason why they punished you: They banned me because i did something stupid to give out information about someone and harassing them even if i didn’t mean to do it..just have a problem with my anger issues.

Reason why you think this punishment is unfair/uncalled for/biased, etc: I just gonna say that i should accept my punishment instead of raging at FF staffs and members for banning me and i feel guilty for what i have done.

Reason why we should remove the punishment: I am very sorry for what i did was wrong and stupid to do to get myself in trouble. I did not mean to harm anyone in the servers, members, and staff members of Friendly Fire..it just hard for me to accept the punishment instead of raging at others and to let go and move on, i was out of control.

I have thanked my friends for helping me through this and told me not to lie about this community and others that did not do anything. So, i just realized that i was the one to blame for causing this trouble that i have hurt others and now i am getting help from friends to make me a better person that i used to be before so i hope you all forgive me for my mistakes/behavior and it’s okay if you don’t because i know some aren’t going to forgive me.

If you want to talk to me, you are welcome to leave a comment on my profile and please...be very nice and easy with me because i am still feeling down this week..
Cloverleaf

Re: Ban appeal II/apologize

Post by Cloverleaf »

Can anyone do me a favor and get these admins on here: Your Average Sociopath, Bjiuu, Deity of the Mask, Insert Dongle, Itsy, Armen, and maybe the Owner/co-owner of FF? if none of them aren't busy...
Dongle
Forum Mod

Post by Dongle »

I'm going to go ahead and suggest that your punishment stays. As you're already aware, you're at complete fault and never posted that report thread against Zaiders like I asked you to, which tells me that you weren't being completely honest with your last dispute. Regardless of how sincere the apology might be, I highly doubt that you've learned anything since the last dispute, so please find other servers to play on.
ImageImage
Cloverleaf

Post by Cloverleaf »

you know i won't do this anymore, Dongle...my friends helped me through this..so please forgive me, you can silence me in the servers
Last edited by Cloverleaf on Sun Jul 02, 2017 4:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
Cloverleaf

Post by Cloverleaf »

please trust me, Dongle...and also don't lock this post because i want every single admin to reply to this, please..
Last edited by Cloverleaf on Sun Jul 02, 2017 4:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
Itsy-Bitsy

Post by Itsy-Bitsy »

USER WAS WARNED FOR THIS POST
Last edited by SpicyCandy on Sun Jul 02, 2017 4:40 am, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Only post on appeals that you are directly involved with.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Y'all better hope and pray I'm not on shark week
Cloverleaf

Post by Cloverleaf »

I know i did something wrong and did not mean to do it, i was forced to by one of Memory's friends, Dark Flame, i didn't listen to Fire or Zaiders about those trolls..

i only wanted everyone to forgive me of what i have done was wrong and give another chance..i won't be acting like a totally bitch to everyone, i wanted to be a better person that i used to be 11 months ago..i was a nice to everyone in the servers but things hits me hard to raise my anger up and it is very hard for me to control it..
Cloverleaf

Post by Cloverleaf »

please, even my friends have helped me out with this to take out the truth out of me and i was ashamed of what i have done to harm Zaiders and his friends..i just feel depressed of my actions towards them..i am asking them to forgive me but i guess they won't and still hate me forever..please, i won't do this again and i'm done with that..having me in the community won't be a problem if i have proof it that i won't do this actions again...
Armen
Veteran

Post by Armen »

I'm gonna keep my post short and simple.
Although I was not directly involved with the situation, I have seen what you have done. You have targeted, attacked, and lied to people. You tried to destroy people and their reputation.
I do not want someone like you to continue playing on our servers.

I think the ban should stay. I'm sorry, but there are plenty of other servers out there.
Last edited by Armen on Sun Jul 02, 2017 5:23 am, edited 2 times in total.
Cloverleaf

Post by Cloverleaf »

why can't you all forgive me and give me another chance...i won't do any harm to the servers or other people..i do not want to bring TonyBear here to tell you guys everything..he was the one who take out the truth out of me..

even if the ban gonna stay, i just wanted people to forgive me and even the owners of FF in my profile comments..i don't want them to keep hurting me and telling that i was sending my bf to spy in ff(he wasn't tho..so idk whoever asked that..) because that's enough for me to feel very depressed
Last edited by Cloverleaf on Sun Jul 02, 2017 5:35 am, edited 1 time in total.