Ban Appeal

DerpySpuds

Ban Appeal

Post by DerpySpuds »

Your Steam Community Link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198323423041/
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:181578656

Which Admin Punished You: Mindacos
Type of punishment(ban, mute, silence or gag): Ban
Server where you received the punishment: -[DISC-FF.com]- |24/7 MarioKart X10| [Weapon Power x10] (IP: 74.91.113.50:27049)

How long they punished you for: Permanent

Reason why they punished you: Aimbot

Reason why you think this punishment is unfair/uncalled for/biased, etc. :He/she did not show any evidence to support their accusation of me using aimbot. Also they based their judgement on my time played at that moment rather than than the way I was playing and was not given a warning of this ban.

Reason why we should remove the punishment: I enjoyed playing on DISC-FF servers before the ban and still wish to do so. If there are any questions about this I'll be happy to answer them.
Last edited by DerpySpuds on Thu Jul 06, 2017 7:45 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Mindacos
Veteran

Re: Ban Appeal

Post by Mindacos »

I can't seem to recall exactly why I banned you when I was checking for aimbot, and given that it's been a long time and that there's no proof for it I've decided to grant your appeal.
Keep in mind though that if you ever get reported for any sort of hacking WITH proper evidence, any future bans will be permanent without a chance to appeal.
MoneyKidKing

Re: Ban Appeal

Post by MoneyKidKing »

Ban has been removed.
Shia Suprise
Spoiler