First offense = Permanent?

Hoff

First offense = Permanent?

Post by Hoff »

I do not take kindly to servers whose staff wantonly abuse their purchased privileges, nor for arbitrary processes of discipline. A first offense should never result in a permanent ban, especially when the offense was something so minor.
Consider yourself lucky I am not taking legal action against your server.
PembrokeWelshCorgi
Veteran

Re: First offense = Permanent?

Post by PembrokeWelshCorgi »

Please fix your format https://www.disc-ff.com/viewtopic.php?f=80&t=4797. If you feel you were improperly banned, you should file an appeal. We can't help you unless you follow our appeal format.
Last edited by PembrokeWelshCorgi on Wed Jul 12, 2017 4:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
In the not too distant future, next Sunday A.D....
Dongle
Forum Mod

Post by Dongle »

Since I was the admin who punished you, I'm going to handle this now.
Spoiler
You were banned for impersonation, and we take that extremely seriously regardless if it were a joke to begin with.

As well as fixing your format, I suggest being kinder in your appeals if you wish to have a chance at having your punishment removed.
Last edited by Dongle on Wed Jul 12, 2017 4:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage
Hoff

Post by Hoff »

I did not change my name to impersonate any staff, and made no further attempt to continue my supposed facade. You are merely taking a joking comment far too seriously.
As to kindness, I am merely reciprocating the same kindness I received from you, if you could even call it that.
Last edited by Hoff on Wed Jul 12, 2017 5:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dongle
Forum Mod

Post by Dongle »

After having a brief discussion with Fire, your punishment will be reduced to a week. Please be mindful of our server rules, and the next time will result in a much harsher punishment. Dispute handled.
ImageImage