Ban Appeal

Post by noobenz »

Your Steam link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/noobenzzz
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:33077188

Which Admin Punished You: AngelAmbrosius
Type of punishment(ban, mute, silence or gag): ban
Server where you received the punishment: -[DISC-FF.com]- |24/7 Saxton Hale #1|

How long they punished you for: permanent

Reason why they punished you: ban evasion?

Reason why you think this punishment is unfair/uncalled for/biased, etc. the admin is insanely imcompetent i say 1 witty shitty meme thats not even close to a real language and he gags me insantly for 1hr saying english only yet a guy speaking literal spanish continues to spam throughout the chat so i then change my name to mock his incompetence with my brother and we get banned forever without warning

Reason why we should remove the punishment: cause ur admin is clearly not the brightest of staff members
Last edited by noobenz on Fri Jul 14, 2017 7:16 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Angel Ambrosius
Server Admin

Re: Ban Appeal

Post by Angel Ambrosius »

You did nothing but insult people the entire time you were on the server. When I warned people to use English only, you immediately decide to be a smartass and type in chat "Khun pen hmx phu dule rabb." To me that looks like it could be a different language, so I gagged you for it. I asked you not to change your name to avoid your gag, but you continued to do so and continued to be disrespectful, so I banned you for a day. You then joined on an alt account in attempt to avoid your ban which earned yourself a permanent ban. Ban should stay.
Last edited by Angel Ambrosius on Fri Jul 14, 2017 7:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sir Spookleton wrote:
Fire wrote:Don't remember you sorry.
He must've been a previous Admin, then.
noobenz

Post by noobenz »

bro u did not warn me if u did i woulda known and changed back i had my sound off cause i couldnt find my headphones so if u warned me through ur mic i didnt hear it also that "alt" account was my brother cause i was done and he wanted to keep playing we share the account and the username was agreed upon us it was a good username

also the other admin shankins was insulting everyone so i dont see any difference
Last edited by noobenz on Fri Jul 14, 2017 7:20 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Angel Ambrosius
Server Admin

Last edited by Angel Ambrosius on Fri Jul 14, 2017 7:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sir Spookleton wrote:
noobenz

Post by noobenz »

wel i wasnt paying attention cause i was dead still it doesnt give u the right to outright ban me forever all cause i wasnt paying attention just kick me saying change my name how hard is that ur an admin
Angel Ambrosius
Server Admin

Angel Ambrosius wrote: Ban should stay.
Last edited by Angel Ambrosius on Fri Jul 14, 2017 7:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sir Spookleton wrote:
noobenz

Post by noobenz »

ya thats all ur gona say cause u dont know what else to say the ban should be removed or shortened
Last edited by noobenz on Fri Jul 14, 2017 7:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dongle
Forum Mod

Post by Dongle »

Avoiding punishments by going on alts is a permabannable offense, so the ban will stay. Please find other servers to play on.
ImageImage