Tickler Ban Dispute

Post by Tickler »

Your Steam Community Link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/TICKLER__/
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:101246363

Which Admin Banned You: WhiteSedan
Server which you have been banned on: 74.91.113.50:27037

How long they banned you for: Permanant

Reason why they banned you: Admin impersonation

Reason why you think this ban is unfair/uncalled for/biased, etc.
This ban is fair because I did claim to be an admin. This was a long time ago though and I don't believe I was serious. I was most likely joking.

Reason why we should unban you:
I think I should be unbanned because I wasn't serious and I will not ever do anything like this again. I apologize for being disrespectful and I just want to have a good time now. From now on, I will only chat for the enjoyment of others and for strategy. I am very sorry about being a terrible player for the community and if I get unbanned, I promise that I will make the community better by being a good and respectful player. Thank you and I hope you consider my unban.
FawfulRoach
Veteran

Re: Tickler Ban Dispute

Post by FawfulRoach »

You still gotta post this in the proper area, which is in the tf2 ban disputes. Not CS:GO. Requesting move.
Last edited by FawfulRoach on Sun Jul 16, 2017 4:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
White Sedan
Veteran

Re: Tickler Ban Dispute

Post by White Sedan »

I've decided to unban you and give you a second chance, keep in mind that admin impersonation is a serious offense and if you're caught doing it again it will result in a permanent ban without a chance of appealing.
----
Hoff wrote:Consider yourself lucky I am not taking legal action against your server.