Clarity

Post by hydrantoxide »

Your Steam Community Link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/red5799/
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:33743381

Which Admin Punished You: Kingdemomidas
Server where you received the punishment: 24/7 Slender Fortress #1

How long they punished you for: 1 hr

Reason why they punished you: General Exploit of Game/Map/Server

Don't care if the ban is removed or not as it is only 1 hour, but would really like an explanation. The ban says exploiting but all I was doing during and prior to the ban was killing people in the pvp area with the stickybomb launcher.
King Demomidas
Veteran

Re: Clarity

Post by King Demomidas »

The ban should be done by this point. For clarity purposes you were banned for jumping in and out of pvp abusing the invulnerability you gain from it. Such an act is an exploit of our pvp plug ins which were there to help people, not give players unfair advantages over others, hence the ban type. Something you were already warned about a map prior not to do. You chose to reply back with sarcasm and disrespect, and proceeded to do it the very next map. Something I observed you do at least twice before issuing said punishment. Ban was justified, and punishment time has been served. I request this forum locked.
Last edited by King Demomidas on Wed Jul 19, 2017 8:44 am, edited 2 times in total.
¸ .•♛•.¸¸.•♛•All That Glitters Is Gold•♛•.¸¸.•♛•.¸

hydrantoxide

Post by hydrantoxide »

Ah but demomidas, I made sure not to leave pvp while killing players because of your earlier warning. I left one time to put a spray up that lasted 3 seconds in which no one was fighting me or attempting to fight me. Surely you have a recording of me leaving more than once and while I was fighting someone though?
King Demomidas
Veteran

Post by King Demomidas »

Funny that, because I didn't see any sprays in that location, something that even if you left I would be able to see. And while I was recording no demos at the time of said punishment I do have multiple witnesses to the action as well as know what I saw. Not to mention your history of disrespect and slander towards my person even on the forums is something to be noted on this. Just stick to the rules and stop trying to come up with excuses for said actions. Your ban expired already. Go have fun.

Again, I request this thread locked.
¸ .•♛•.¸¸.•♛•All That Glitters Is Gold•♛•.¸¸.•♛•.¸

MoneyKidKing

Post by MoneyKidKing »

Ban has expired. Please remember that if an admin is asking to follow the rules server, to please follow their instruction.
Shia Suprise
Spoiler