Mute Appeal: Fitty 7/29/17

fitty

Mute Appeal: Fitty 7/29/17

Post by fitty »

Your Steam Community Link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198031364104
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:35549188

Which Admin Punished You: (Jasmine)
Type of punishment(ban, mute, silence or gag): mute
Server where you received the punishment: -[DISC-FF.com]- |24/7 Saxton Hale #1| 74.91.113.65:27015
How long they punished you for: Permanent

Reason why they punished you: ghosting

Reason why you think this punishment is unfair/uncalled for/biased, etc. I think this is uncalled for because I was told this was permanent because of previous mutes and gags. The other mutes and gags are from an old friend Squirrelbuyer who was an admin on your trade servers and he would fool around with these and use them to annoy me. Also, the "ghosting" was said in voice chat when the Saxton was looking and fighting the person which were all my friends as it was an empty server with 1 admin on it.

Reason why we should remove the punishment: I only have been on the Saxton server once or twice and never heard of ghosting on that gamemode. I have been on these servers since 2012 and have not stopped playing them. It is also great to enjoy my time on there while talking to others.

Please tell me if I need to change the id links was confusing to understand that part.
Jasmine
Veteran

Re: Mute Appeal: Fitty 7/29/17

Post by Jasmine »

You have been punished before by Jonite on the same topic of ghosting.
You have been punished tons of times before. For singing on mic, spamming and so on. 16blocks in total.
I think it should stay cause you clearly haven't learned your lesson.
Much love
Jasmine
fitty

Post by fitty »

Jonite's mute was turned into a permanent ban by you. My singing on mic and spamming are mainly from Squirrelbuyer who was my friend and said "yeah if u got perm muted cuz of me it is kind of bs". I also had a ghosting ban on prophunt by Abraham which was an extremely fair ban as I could not go on any of the servers for a day.

Sorry if I am coming off as rude, but I have to state facts.
Jasmine
Veteran

Post by Jasmine »

It was turned in to permanent by me yes. Because you had 16blocks in total.
If squirrelbuyer comes to this thread and says that all those mutes he did was BS he's more than welcome. But there's the reason of micspam, racism and other things as reasoning for the blocks.
Other than that I have nothing else to add to this appeal.
Much love
Jasmine
Squirrelbuyer

Post by Squirrelbuyer »

As a previous admin from trade 3, i do confirm some of fitty's mutes were joking around, and some were my fault because at one point i thought racism was not allowed when it was. And I would also mute the whole server for a few minutes durring an event to quiet things down. Now im not saying i was a good admin and im not looking up my punishment history but I believe most of fittys mutes were simply wrong and my fault. I dont think fitty should be perm muted and should be revoked, thank you.
P.S: I have few info on this perm muted and my only information on this topic is this apeal.
MoneyKidKing

Post by MoneyKidKing »

As noone has bothered to post the actual list of punishments yet, it may be found here:
http://disc-ff.site.nfoservers.com/sour ... pe=steamid

Even taking into consideration that you've mute jokingly muted before by Squirrelbuyer, it is clear that you have had more than enough warnings. You have a total of 11 mutes 30 minutes or longer. Even if we disregard the punishment that you had removed, and the racism punishment (even with it looking like it was deserved), you still would have 9 mutes for breaking the rules.

You have received more than enough chances to clean up your behavior on our servers. However, I have discussed the duration of the punishment with Jasmine, and we feel that due to the fact that you have not yet received an extended punishment yet, we would reduce the punishment to one month. If you do get muted again, it will be permanent.

Appeal Accepted. Locking.
Shia Suprise
Spoiler