Post by Abelincoln4 »

Steam ID STEAM_0:1:64427840
Steam Community 76561198089121409

Which Admin Punished You: (Dongle)
Type of punishment(ban, mute, silence or gag): ban
Server where you received the punishment: -[DISC-FF.com]- |24/7 Death Run #1|
How long they punished you for: Permanent

Reason why they punished you: Advertising hacks

Reason why you think this punishment is unfair/uncalled for/biased, etc. Well, first thing. I really should've made a ban appeal like 2 years ago, but for some reason I didn't. I think this was unfair because I told people it was a joke in chat (I forgot to take a screenshot cause I'm an idiot) and no one would've bothered to copy and paste the link in their web browser anyway, they're smart people. They knew it was a joke, someone even helped me correct a spelling error in the bind lol. If you really felt that strongly about it, you could've just muted me for like a month or two. Sorry for this trouble, I won't advertise/spam/joke about hacks again. I hope you get it I was trying to mess with people. Oh and, sorry if it sounds like I'm a bit angry, I've never done a ban appeal before :lol:
Last edited by Abelincoln4 on Sun Jul 30, 2017 12:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
Dongle
Forum Mod

Re: Ban Appeal

Post by Dongle »

Considering it's been 2 years and I don't remember who you are, I'll go ahead and lift your punishment. Please refrain from using similar binds in the future.

Appeal accepted.
ImageImage