Post by TheGreenThunderMrL »

Your Steam Community Link :http://steamcommunity.com/id/MrDrProf/
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:43289783

Which Admin Punished You: Fawful roach
Type of punishment(ban, mute, silence) Mute
Server where you received the punishment: Freak fortress server #2

How long they punished you for: 2 weeks

Reason why they punished you: Inital mic spam and extended for past punishments

Reason why you think this punishment is unfair/uncalled for/biased, etc: Unjustified mute length given the time between punishments and the total punishments

Reason why we should remove the punishment: Given that the first 2 were from a year ago, one in February and the last two this month including this one i believe i should get a 2nd chance or at the very least reduce the length as i feel 2 weeks is far too much for having only had 4 other punishments spanning over a year +
FawfulRoach
Veteran

Re: Unreasonable mute length

Post by FawfulRoach »

Despite the fact that the decent majority of your punishments were from a year/5 months ago, you still should know by now that this kind of behavior is not tolerated, and that I have had to warn you and people around you about rowdy behavior on the servers; Especially since you deliberately spammed after I had given out warnings not to, and have frequently done this in both mic and chat.

Punishment should stay in my opinion.
TheGreenThunderMrL

Post by TheGreenThunderMrL »

While you are right in that regard and i respect what you are saying, 2 weeks is still way too long for something as small as mic spamming, and also it was 30 minutes initially. you extended it because of past punishment meaning your justifying the 2 weeks based on the past things ive done when most of them haven't happened in a very long time. I may not get this lifted but at the very least im asking for something reasonable like a week
MoneyKidKing

Post by MoneyKidKing »

Even if the mutes were a long time ago, they show that you have not learned from your previous punishments. If you continue to spam or break rules on our server, the punishment will be longer.

Appeal denied. Locking.
Shia Suprise
Spoiler