Perma gag appeal

Post by GordonRamsay »

http://steamcommunity.com/id/yyxxzz

STEAM_0:1:54190019

Jasmine

Gag/silence

DISC-FF freak fortress/ vsh

Permanently

Yes, I will admit I was mic spamming. I have broken this rule and the admin was doing their job. On my side of defense, I was just getting ready to quit mic spamming actually. I have not had any other warnings or other confrontations with admins or rules, in fact some admins I know on the other FF servers I'm close and really good friends with for a while, especially the prop hunt server. Second, the admin said in chat, "meant to be 10 mins, oh well." I believe both parties, me and the admin are kinda over reacting here.

My throat should be cleared so I can continue to play on the prop hunt server and talk to my friends I play with every once in a while, the game play is not the same without mic communications. I have no intention on mic spamming again on your servers. This is my first offense, any other reported or authority taken against my account's privileges regarding communications among DISC-FF servers should result permanently restricted from breaking/bending rules after the first few times rather than just the first time.
MoneyKidKing

Re: Perma gag appeal

Post by MoneyKidKing »

Due to this being your first offense, and believing it likely that it was not meant as a permanent punishment, I have removed your mute.

Please continue to enjoy your time on our servers.

Dispute handled.
Shia Suprise
Spoiler