random admin abuse

kw I

random admin abuse

Post by kw I »

Hello, i'd like to file a complaint towards an admin by the name of fawfulroach for slaying/kicking me from a server.

well as i was playing on 24/7 saxton hale #1 i suddenly got a major increase in ping causing me to momentarily stop near the closest wall that could hopefully shield me from the saxtons view as i was one of the last players alive

during the stop i quickly alt tabbed out of the game to check on my tray to see if i was updating/having a maintainance since thats one of the only things that could cause such a ping jump

when i alt tabbed back onto tf2 after checking my tray i noticed that an admin had slapped me and heard him mention something about being useless even though a had a cosiderable amount of damage (do believe it was around 600 or so, and the server only had around 8 players) , so i rejoined the fight and was able to stalemate the round with another 2 players.

after this happened the round restarted and the admin that previously slapped me was chosen as hale, after about 2 minutes there were 5 players left and the admin started chasing me because i had bonked him around 7 times causing him a considerable amount of annoyance i suppose.

while kiting him around the map and dealing damage he suddenly stops and tells me im being useless, after which i replied by mentioning the amount of damage i had dealt which as you can see by the screenshot i will link below is 285 (which isnt that bad for a scout since the majority of the spray done by the scattergun misses and you do around 6 to 14 damage each shot, unless you get in close for a meatshot which i dont usually do)

after replying to his statement of being useless which really wasnt the case i was suddenly slayed and then kicked from the server.

after being kicked from the server i was stunned and deemed it as abuse of his power so i rejoined the server to find the website to file this complaint on

and now were here.

heres a screenshot of my console after i was kicked http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f ... 1125709591

which shows my damage and the slay/kick.

if you need anything else please contact me at rivas0031281@gmail.com
Last edited by kw I on Fri Sep 01, 2017 9:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
fishermatt3552
Veteran

Re: random admin abuse

Post by fishermatt3552 »

ooooh, one section off

https://www.disc-ff.com/viewforum.php?f=58

go there to make a report

Also, i was spectating you while you were playing. The highest amount of damage i saw you get wasn't even 300. The only fighting you did was a minimal amount of shooting during the beginning of the round, and occasionally using the sandman for a bonk when you were being chased. There were many periods of time where you would hide somewhere and not do damage, especially as a heavy. You were warned many times by Fawful and another admin to stop being useless and do damage.
Last edited by fishermatt3552 on Fri Sep 01, 2017 9:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
FawfulRoach
Veteran

Post by FawfulRoach »

fishermatt3552 wrote:ooooh, one section off

https://www.disc-ff.com/viewforum.php?f=58

go there to make a report

Also, i was spectating you while you were playing. The highest amount of damage i saw you get wasn't even 300. The only fighting you did was a minimal amount of shooting during the beginning of the round, and occasionally using the sandman for a bonk when you were being chased. There were many periods of time where you would hide somewhere and not do damage, especially as a heavy. You were warned many times by Fawful and another admin to stop being useless and do damage.
This basically sums up the situation pretty well. I felt my punishments were justified.
Last edited by FawfulRoach on Fri Sep 01, 2017 10:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dongle
Forum Mod

Post by Dongle »

Moved to sub-correct forum, make sure you update your post and change it to the report format.
Last edited by Dongle on Sat Sep 02, 2017 1:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage
kw I

Post by kw I »

thats as far as i was willing to go to report the abuse.

also fishermat you're thinking of another occasion, and i wasnt even playing with the admin in question during the occasion.

you can confirm it simply by looking at the time stamp on my screenshot, it was done around 1:30 p.m and it was in a semi dead server where you werent even present, but thanks for your input i suppose.

ah yea you kept mentioned me playing heavy and doing the minimal amount of damage but thats was literally 2 days prior as a lone hoovy trying to find a good spot to camp lmao, and i dont know how you'd like a lone heavy to dish out amazing amounts of damage when all he has is a shot gun and mini gun to use against a hale that will surely attack him on sight. . _.
MoneyKidKing

Post by MoneyKidKing »

If you wish this report to be reviewed, you may make another post with the correct format.

Locking.
Shia Suprise
Spoiler