Clan Discussion Section For DISC

3Percent
Veteran

Clan Discussion Section For DISC

Post by 3Percent »

Well im trying to populate this side of the forum for the DISC side of things.
I'm going to re-write down all the Members in DISC and make a thread for it.

Who all in Disc is actually using the forums and particapating outside of STEAM?

APP's WHOS ON REGULARLY POST HERE PLEASE
Last edited by 3Percent on Sun Jan 27, 2013 12:18 am, edited 3 times in total.
Dionyx

Re: Clan Discussion Section For DISC

Post by Dionyx »

I even though im only an app im always on the forums
Last edited by Dionyx on Sun Jan 27, 2013 3:15 am, edited 2 times in total.
Ultim

Post by Ultim »

Im on forums everyday. Im a dionyx whos in app.
Last edited by Ultim on Sun Jan 27, 2013 3:43 am, edited 2 times in total.
Dick_McSlick

Post by Dick_McSlick »

Im on the forums alot even when im not in css
Last edited by Dick_McSlick on Sun Jan 27, 2013 4:48 am, edited 2 times in total.
Someday I'll drive, close both my eyes. We'll swim in circles in the blue lights, it's gonna be the best day of my life
Need to contact me? Click the GIF below :3.

FriedBanana

Post by FriedBanana »

Hola brochacho, I'm active on the forums too. Visit it everyday. :grin:
Last edited by FriedBanana on Sun Jan 27, 2013 6:34 am, edited 2 times in total.
Onyx

Post by Onyx »

I'm on every day, almost all day. Rockin that APP tag!
Last edited by Onyx on Sun Jan 27, 2013 8:25 am, edited 2 times in total.
WigSplitter713

Post by WigSplitter713 »

kk i do admit that i dont use the forum or post alot of stuff but know this,i got ears and i hear everything that going on.Lately i have been using the forum and coming out of my shell and expressing how i feel about all the problems that disc is dealing with now and trying to fix so that we can become a real clan that we use to be.I mean im pretty quiet most of the time so posting stuff on forum is not my thang but this time it was needed for me to let it all hang out because the bs that i have seen lately in disc server is just to much for me to keep my opinions to myself.Thanks to the fucked up members and admins who have push me over the edge to speak up and if you dont know who you are than when you reapply for disc just check out wat i may reply to your application.It might be harsh and uncensor so if you cant handle the truth than i suggest you not reading it.Last but not least (GET IN WHERE YOU FIT IN OR GET THE FUCK OUT)
Last edited by WigSplitter713 on Mon Jan 28, 2013 3:14 am, edited 2 times in total.
3Percent
Veteran

Post by 3Percent »

WigSplitter713 wrote:kk i do admit that i dont use the forum or post a lot of stuff but know this,i got ears and i hear everything that going on.Lately i have been using the forum and coming out of my shell and expressing how i feel about all the problems that disc is dealing with now and trying to fix so that we can become a real clan that we use to be.I mean im pretty quiet most of the time so posting stuff on forum is not my thang but this time it was needed for me to let it all hang out because the bs that i have seen lately in disc server is just to much for me to keep my opinions to myself.Thanks to the fucked up members and admins who have push me over the edge to speak up and if you dont know who you are than when you reapply for disc just check out wat i may reply to your application.It might be harsh and uncensored so if you cant handle the truth than i suggest you not reading it.Last but not least (GET IN WHERE YOU FIT IN OR GET THE FUCK OUT)
lol Wig GOin INNNNnnn hahahaha
-----
we got some new procedures now to make sure structure is obtained.
you want in... get to know everyone, stay active not only on the servers, on the forums also. So wear that {APP} TAG for 30 days consistently, reply back to your APPLICATION INTRO Posts.... if we send you for a 1 v 1 against one of our top 5 congratulations. from there it'll be decided.... do you have what it takes.
-----
Last edited by 3Percent on Mon Jan 28, 2013 9:31 am, edited 5 times in total.
Breezier

Post by Breezier »

I'm on the forums all day... lol. Didn't post here until now because it wasn't in my "view unread posts" or "view post". I need to scavenge through some more..
Last edited by Breezier on Wed Feb 13, 2013 4:49 pm, edited 2 times in total.
amishbull wrote:I like basements.
Michael Phelps
Veteran

Post by Michael Phelps »

1v1 ALL DAY ERRYDAY BOYSZZZZZZ.
Last edited by Michael Phelps on Wed Feb 13, 2013 7:20 pm, edited 2 times in total.