22/02/2013 - TRYOUT RESULTS

Michael Phelps
Veteran

Re: 22/02/2013 - TRYOUT RESULTS

Post by Michael Phelps »

Breezier wrote:
Michael Phelps wrote:Bitch please, play me in csgo.
Saying that has given me cancer. csgo is an awful game, you should just quit the internet for such a suggestion.
Nigga, you're gay, stfu.
And source is fucking broken compared to csgo, idk what the fuck you're talking about. You should just quit playing since you think source is better than csgo.
Last edited by Michael Phelps on Sat Feb 23, 2013 9:51 pm, edited 3 times in total.
IAmJim

Post by IAmJim »

Michael Phelps wrote: And source is fucking broken compared to csgo, idk what the fuck you're talking about. You should just quit playing since you think source is better than csgo.
opinionsopinionsopinionsopinions
Last edited by IAmJim on Sat Feb 23, 2013 11:04 pm, edited 3 times in total.
WigSplitter713

Post by WigSplitter713 »

I definately agreed with michael phelps that csgo is better and css is old news and is now so lame.And for those ppl who say csgo is garbage,well the only reason ppl say that is because they cant handle a new game and refuse to give it some time to learn how to get use to the weapons and the game.I use to be 1 of those until i gave it a chance and put some time to learn wat this game was about so that i can compare it to css.I know nobody want to be a noobi because it is a new game and you gotta re learn everything but the fact is that ppl are so use to css and the tactics,moves,weapons and the game itself so it kinda intimadating for them to try a new game that there not use to.So with that being said mikey come to my go server and lets play so i can see if you still use hax or not ip address 72.249.94.124:27015.I think csgo still got alot to fix to make the game better and hopefully more update further down the line will make the game better so that ppl can enjoy it like any new games that just came out.Ps mikey i will be waiting for you and pls come correct.My nigga if you dont get bigger :lol:
Last edited by WigSplitter713 on Sun Feb 24, 2013 5:10 am, edited 2 times in total.
Breezier

Post by Breezier »

Michael Phelps wrote:
Breezier wrote:
Saying that has given me cancer. csgo is an awful game, you should just quit the internet for such a suggestion.
Nigga, you're gay, stfu.
And source is fucking broken compared to csgo, idk what the fuck you're talking about. You should just quit playing since you think source is better than csgo.
Once your lack of originality for naming yourself fixes, I'll consider your recommendations. To note, your name is Michael Phelps, I don't know if it can get any gayer than that.
WigSplitter713 wrote:I definately agreed with michael phelps that csgo is better and css is old news and is now so lame.And for those ppl who say csgo is garbage,well the only reason ppl say that is because they cant handle a new game and refuse to give it some time to learn how to get use to the weapons and the game.I use to be 1 of those until i gave it a chance and put some time to learn wat this game was about so that i can compare it to css.I know nobody want to be a noobi because it is a new game and you gotta re learn everything but the fact is that ppl are so use to css and the tactics,moves,weapons and the game itself so it kinda intimadating for them to try a new game that there not use to.So with that being said mikey come to my go server and lets play so i can see if you still use hax or not ip address 72.249.94.124:27015.I think csgo still got alot to fix to make the game better and hopefully more update further down the line will make the game better so that ppl can enjoy it like any new games that just came out.Ps mikey i will be waiting for you and pls come correct.My nigga if you dont get bigger :lol:
I disagree, I've played the game, and it's garbage, there's my chance, I gave it. I mean, Hell, the models in csgo look cartoony, compared to css.

(Had to edit 9001 times to combine these two, ffs)
Last edited by Breezier on Sun Feb 24, 2013 5:57 pm, edited 8 times in total.
amishbull wrote:I like basements.
3Percent
Veteran

Post by 3Percent »

Breezier wrote:
Michael Phelps wrote:
Breezier wrote:
Nigga, you're gay, stfu.
Once your lack of originality for naming yourself fixes, I'll consider your recommendations. To note, your name is Michael Phelps, I don't know if it can get any gayer than that.
WigSplitter713 wrote:I definately agreed with michael phelps that csgo is better and css is old news and is now so lame.And for those ppl who say csgo is garbage,well the only reason ppl say that is because they cant handle a new game and refuse to give it some time to learn how to get use to the weapons and the game.I use to be 1 of those until i gave it a chance and put some time to learn wat this game was about so that i can compare it to css.I know nobody want to be a noobi because it is a new game and you gotta re learn everything but the fact is that ppl are so use to css and the tactics,moves,weapons and the game itself so it kinda intimadating for them to try a new game that there not use to.So with that being said mikey come to my go server and lets play so i can see if you still use hax or not ip address 72.249.94.124:27015.I think csgo still got alot to fix to make the game better and hopefully more update further down the line will make the game better so that ppl can enjoy it like any new games that just came out.Ps mikey i will be waiting for you and pls come correct.My nigga if you dont get bigger :lol:
I disagree, I've played the game, and it's garbage, there's my chance, I gave it. I mean, Hell, the models in csgo look cartoony, compared to css.

(Had to edit 9001 times to combine these two, ffs)
^ EDITS 5x for one troll post :P
Last edited by 3Percent on Mon Feb 25, 2013 12:46 am, edited 3 times in total.
Breezier

Post by Breezier »

Anyways, can't wait until things start happening within the clan :smile:
Last edited by Breezier on Mon Feb 25, 2013 6:54 pm, edited 2 times in total.
amishbull wrote:I like basements.
3Percent
Veteran

Post by 3Percent »

Breezier wrote:Anyways, can't wait until things start happening within the clan :smile:
slowly re populating the clan before we bring out the big changes and ideas....

new member limit
new member structure.
scrims.
etc due time.
Last edited by 3Percent on Mon Feb 25, 2013 8:25 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Dionyx

Post by Dionyx »

Sounds sick man can't wait for DISC to get competitive again I would suggest a two tier system because i am not as advanced at the game as the rest
Last edited by Dionyx on Tue Feb 26, 2013 3:00 am, edited 2 times in total.
3Percent
Veteran

Post by 3Percent »

Dionyx wrote:Sounds sick man can't wait for DISC to get competitive again I would suggest a two tier system because i am not as advanced at the game as the rest

pyramid - 2 tier system is soon to be in effect.
ability to challenge other members for their position on the pyrimid. ill be posting this stuff in a week....

so check back.
Last edited by 3Percent on Tue Feb 26, 2013 4:31 am, edited 3 times in total.
DutchKitty
Veteran

Post by DutchKitty »

sweet stuff, even though i lost :|
Last edited by DutchKitty on Tue Feb 26, 2013 11:54 pm, edited 2 times in total.