22/02/2013 - TRYOUT RESULTS

Dionyx

Re: 22/02/2013 - TRYOUT RESULTS

Post by Dionyx »

3Percent wrote:
Dionyx wrote:Sounds sick man can't wait for DISC to get competitive again I would suggest a two tier system because i am not as advanced at the game as the rest

pyramid - 2 tier system is soon to be in effect.
ability to challenge other members for their position on the pyrimid. ill be posting this stuff in a week....

so check back.
Sounds very cool
Last edited by Dionyx on Wed Feb 27, 2013 12:40 am, edited 3 times in total.
Michael Phelps
Veteran

Post by Michael Phelps »

WigSplitter713 wrote:I definately agreed with michael phelps that csgo is better and css is old news and is now so lame.And for those ppl who say csgo is garbage,well the only reason ppl say that is because they cant handle a new game and refuse to give it some time to learn how to get use to the weapons and the game.I use to be 1 of those until i gave it a chance and put some time to learn wat this game was about so that i can compare it to css.I know nobody want to be a noobi because it is a new game and you gotta re learn everything but the fact is that ppl are so use to css and the tactics,moves,weapons and the game itself so it kinda intimadating for them to try a new game that there not use to.So with that being said mikey come to my go server and lets play so i can see if you still use hax or not ip address 72.249.94.124:27015.I think csgo still got alot to fix to make the game better and hopefully more update further down the line will make the game better so that ppl can enjoy it like any new games that just came out.Ps mikey i will be waiting for you and pls come correct.My nigga if you dont get bigger :lol:
No one plays on that server lol. So dead.
Last edited by Michael Phelps on Thu Feb 28, 2013 1:30 am, edited 3 times in total.
3Percent
Veteran

Post by 3Percent »

Michael Phelps wrote:
WigSplitter713 wrote:I definately agreed with michael phelps that csgo is better and css is old news and is now so lame.And for those ppl who say csgo is garbage,well the only reason ppl say that is because they cant handle a new game and refuse to give it some time to learn how to get use to the weapons and the game.I use to be 1 of those until i gave it a chance and put some time to learn wat this game was about so that i can compare it to css.I know nobody want to be a noobi because it is a new game and you gotta re learn everything but the fact is that ppl are so use to css and the tactics,moves,weapons and the game itself so it kinda intimadating for them to try a new game that there not use to.So with that being said mikey come to my go server and lets play so i can see if you still use hax or not ip address 72.249.94.124:27015.I think csgo still got alot to fix to make the game better and hopefully more update further down the line will make the game better so that ppl can enjoy it like any new games that just came out.Ps mikey i will be waiting for you and pls come correct.My nigga if you dont get bigger :lol:
No one plays on that server lol. So dead.
actually it fills up often... mr bad ass. get knifed.