moot

Money Shot

Re: moot

Post by Money Shot »

Will do 3P. And yeah those are illa's catch phrases along with that z_z is also a reconnect or but he likes to stack when coming back on every time. Have warned him against it several times now just give him a 1440 ban when I witness it. Some ppl just aren't team players. But hopefully in the following months ppl start to realize this is now, once again, the old DISC servers and all the B.S. that was once tolerated will no longer be. Have fun out there players.
Last edited by Money Shot on Sun Mar 24, 2013 6:13 pm, edited 2 times in total.
ImageImage
3Percent
Veteran

Post by 3Percent »

Exactly. We don't stack we don't disrupt the game play with racism. So definitely enforce the no stacking rule. With warnings. Kicksz then ban for a day etc. time to get back to the original DISC way
Last edited by 3Percent on Sun Mar 24, 2013 7:02 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Dick_McSlick

Post by Dick_McSlick »

Also, be on the look out for CLK ///AMG (STEAM_0:1:2642901). Major stacker, has admitted to it in the past. I would love to see the no stacking rule enforced on these people who cheat for their points.
Last edited by Dick_McSlick on Sun Mar 24, 2013 7:12 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Someday I'll drive, close both my eyes. We'll swim in circles in the blue lights, it's gonna be the best day of my life
Need to contact me? Click the GIF below :3.

WigSplitter713

Post by WigSplitter713 »

buncha fucken rank whores who stacks to get better ranks.....way to go guys get in where you fit in or go get some skills and come back and play fair
Last edited by WigSplitter713 on Sun Mar 24, 2013 8:52 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Money Shot

Post by Money Shot »

no doubt wig funny thing is i prefer playin on the other side cuz you get more point for going against the top ppl so you actually get a better rank faster playing against the top ppl... kids these days
Last edited by Money Shot on Sat Mar 30, 2013 3:31 pm, edited 2 times in total.
ImageImage
3Percent
Veteran

Post by 3Percent »

Got our scrim server / tryout server up.

Update coming soon
Last edited by 3Percent on Sat Mar 30, 2013 3:43 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Dionyx

Post by Dionyx »

I hate to say it but on the term of stacking phelps is a player in that game joins the team with most wins and most regualrs usually follows joker around and then baits the fuck outta team mates
Last edited by Dionyx on Sat Mar 30, 2013 5:25 pm, edited 2 times in total.
3Percent
Veteran

Post by 3Percent »

Dionyx wrote:I hate to say it but on the term of stacking phelps is a player in that game joins the team with most wins and most regualrs usually follows joker around and then baits the fuck outta team mates

We are starting to crack down the mic spamming, racist talk, stacking. Etc.
let's keep our eyes open and forum utilized for these situations, we are doing good so far.
Last edited by 3Percent on Sat Mar 30, 2013 5:49 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Dick_McSlick

Post by Dick_McSlick »

I will gladly inform any DISC member of any issues listed above.
Last edited by Dick_McSlick on Sat Mar 30, 2013 6:32 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Someday I'll drive, close both my eyes. We'll swim in circles in the blue lights, it's gonna be the best day of my life
Need to contact me? Click the GIF below :3.

Dionyx

Post by Dionyx »

So will I keep up the good work get back to the roots