DISC Scrim/ Tryout Server : 74.91.119.154:27035

3Percent
Veteran

DISC Scrim/ Tryout Server : 74.91.119.154:27035

Post by 3Percent »

Last night we had multiple people / server issues for tryouts... but all ran smoothly.

Fire, set us up a Scrim / Tryout server to play in when needed : 74.91.119.154:27035

check back for scrim updates and tryout dates.

if you are part of the game and need in the server STEAM (bhadkarma) aka 3Percent for Password.

Thanks for reading.
Last edited by 3Percent on Sat Mar 30, 2013 6:34 pm, edited 2 times in total.
WigSplitter713

Re: DISC Scrim/ Tryout Server : 74.91.119.154:27035

Post by WigSplitter713 »

Yay scrim time..oh wait i dont even scrim so wtf am i talking about....to noobi to even scrim so il stick to iceworld and hopefully 1 day i can join you guys for a match.The last time I try to scrim with ppl i knew turn out very bad because coming into the scrim everybody was kool with me and by the time the scrim was over my team turn against me as if i was their worst enemy.The reason for that was i forgot how to plant the bomb because and i was hiii as fuck and than they blame me for the loss so i was scar from that for life.So for those ppl who still invite me for scrim and i ignore you is because bad experience and i dont want to piss ppl off for not doing my job as a player.Plus i hate and never use headphones so i cant hear shit that team mates are saying.So lesson to be learn..never get hiii or not use headset while scrimming... :lol:
Last edited by WigSplitter713 on Sat Mar 30, 2013 10:00 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Michael Phelps
Veteran

Post by Michael Phelps »

WigSplitter713 wrote:Yay scrim time..oh wait i dont even scrim so wtf am i talking about....to noobi to even scrim so il stick to iceworld and hopefully 1 day i can join you guys for a match.The last time I try to scrim with ppl i knew turn out very bad because coming into the scrim everybody was kool with me and by the time the scrim was over my team turn against me as if i was their worst enemy.The reason for that was i forgot how to plant the bomb because and i was hiii as fuck and than they blame me for the loss so i was scar from that for life.So for those ppl who still invite me for scrim and i ignore you is because bad experience and i dont want to piss ppl off for not doing my job as a player.Plus i hate and never use headphones so i cant hear shit that team mates are saying.So lesson to be learn..never get hiii or not use headset while scrimming... :lol:
SHIIIIIT Fuck them Wigg, guaranteed they suck dick. If u do that and you were on my team, I would just literally LMFAO! Imma be like, i forgot how to shoot and be a dumbass with you <3
Last edited by Michael Phelps on Sun Mar 31, 2013 1:00 am, edited 3 times in total.
TechieGee
Veteran

Post by TechieGee »

Michael Phelps wrote:
WigSplitter713 wrote:Yay scrim time..oh wait i dont even scrim so wtf am i talking about....to noobi to even scrim so il stick to iceworld and hopefully 1 day i can join you guys for a match.The last time I try to scrim with ppl i knew turn out very bad because coming into the scrim everybody was kool with me and by the time the scrim was over my team turn against me as if i was their worst enemy.The reason for that was i forgot how to plant the bomb because and i was hiii as fuck and than they blame me for the loss so i was scar from that for life.So for those ppl who still invite me for scrim and i ignore you is because bad experience and i dont want to piss ppl off for not doing my job as a player.Plus i hate and never use headphones so i cant hear shit that team mates are saying.So lesson to be learn..never get hiii or not use headset while scrimming... :lol:
SHIIIIIT Fuck them Wigg, guaranteed they suck dick. If u do that and you were on my team, I would just literally LMFAO! Imma be like, i forgot how to shoot and be a dumbass with you <3
Come at me, Failps.
Last edited by TechieGee on Sun Mar 31, 2013 3:07 am, edited 3 times in total.
If you need any help, just shoot me an email!
techie.gee@gmail.com
WigSplitter713

Post by WigSplitter713 »

hahah mikey...backing me up huh?my nigga :thumbup: