First DISC SCRIM TEAM TRYOUT TONIGHT - 9:30est

Phantom
Veteran

Re: First Tryout for DISC SCRIM TEAM **READ

Post by Phantom »

I talked to Pdeevs today in office, he said he'd be up to scrim us when we get the team together.
Last edited by Phantom on Thu Apr 04, 2013 6:52 am, edited 2 times in total.
EngiDesu wrote:And I get to see this lovely piece of shit
3Percent
Veteran

Post by 3Percent »

Phantom wrote:I talked to Pdeevs today in office, he said he'd be up to scrim us when we get the team together.
Perfect .
Thanks Phantom

-------------
(SCRIM TEAM vs Pdeevs - ADDED)
Last edited by 3Percent on Thu Apr 04, 2013 4:27 pm, edited 4 times in total.
3Percent
Veteran

Post by 3Percent »

**NOTE**

So this all involves who's allowed and who's not allowed to try out.

I find if we are gonna have a close scrim team that works well together we all have to be on the same page.
The SCRIM team is a highly anticipated team many have wanted to get going since the Re-Structure.

Im obliged to give everyone a shot, but im also obliged to reject applicants.

I find the people who want to apply / tryout SHOULD have the DISC or FF tag on at all times, be a main active member, not be an asshole, and gets good reports from other members.

Feel free to opinionate, would love some feedback on my above statement.

(STILL REPLY BELOW THAT YOU WANT ON THE LIST TO ADD YOU TO THE SCRIM TRYOUTS)
Last edited by Phantom on Thu Apr 04, 2013 4:58 pm, edited 6 times in total.
Reason: Spelling
Spens.

Post by Spens. »

I'd try it out but I'll be at work, so I can't make it. That's fine, I'll own u another time. :D

(ADDED)
Last edited by 3Percent on Thu Apr 04, 2013 7:10 pm, edited 4 times in total.
3Percent
Veteran

Post by 3Percent »

Spens. wrote:I'd try it out but I'll be at work, so I can't make it. That's fine, I'll own u another time. :D
just get on when youre done work... if we are still playing in the scrim server... join up
Last edited by 3Percent on Thu Apr 04, 2013 7:29 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Breezier

Post by Breezier »

Add me to tryouts.

(ADDED)
Last edited by 3Percent on Thu Apr 04, 2013 8:50 pm, edited 4 times in total.
amishbull wrote:I like basements.
WigSplitter713

Post by WigSplitter713 »

count me out on the scrim base on pass experiance with players who turn on me after the game was over.I would like to put in my application to be a referee or spectator to catch all hackers or cheaters.....i am qualified for this job and it is always good to have a referee to call the fouls and penalty for player who are not taking this scrim as a real life matter and not just a game.hey scooter is there anyway i can request that michael phelps take my place for a scrim tryout?btw i have fully withdrawl my investigation on him for hacking because the results that i got was negative and i was in the wrong for accusing him for hacking and i did apoligize to him already.Do this for me 1 time if you can but if not than i can respect you for it.its kinda like i lend him my disc tag temporarly for a scrim tryout plus i scrim with him before and he makes a good team mate for a scrim.....appreciated scooter :thumbup:
Last edited by WigSplitter713 on Fri Apr 05, 2013 7:06 am, edited 2 times in total.
3Percent
Veteran

Post by 3Percent »

WigSplitter713 wrote:count me out on the scrim base on pass experiance with players who turn on me after the game was over.I would like to put in my application to be a referee or spectator to catch all hackers or cheaters.....i am qualified for this job and it is always good to have a referee to call the fouls and penalty for player who are not taking this scrim as a real life matter and not just a game.hey scooter is there anyway i can request that michael phelps take my place for a scrim tryout?btw i have fully withdrawl my investigation on him for hacking because the results that i got was negative and i was in the wrong for accusing him for hacking and i did apoligize to him already.Do this for me 1 time if you can but if not than i can respect you for it.its kinda like i lend him my disc tag temporarly for a scrim tryout plus i scrim with him before and he makes a good team mate for a scrim.....appreciated scooter :thumbup:

can't say I will allow someone who doesnt wear our Clan Tags...and barely ever on in our servers, in the scrim team.
all he has to do is Wear the CLAN TAGS and be part of the clan besides trolling everyone on the forums and in-game when he ever happens to be in game?.... doesnt sound to difficult...

-Wear Tags
-Be Commited
-Be Active
-Be Liked

he has 2 weeks to get more active for us / wear tags.
he does this... then he can come to the tryout...
(PS he has a VAC BAN on his Steam account)

either way, Wig come on out to the scrim... try it out.
full explinations will be given so you cant mess up....

TIME TO GET DISC BACK TO THE OLD DAYS... ENJOYABLE FAMILY THAT GETS ALONG... THATS WHAT THIS IS ALL ABOUT, BRING US TOGETHER FURTHER AS A COMMUNITY.
Last edited by 3Percent on Fri Apr 05, 2013 6:32 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Michael Phelps
Veteran

Post by Michael Phelps »

3Percent wrote:
WigSplitter713 wrote:count me out on the scrim base on pass experiance with players who turn on me after the game was over.I would like to put in my application to be a referee or spectator to catch all hackers or cheaters.....i am qualified for this job and it is always good to have a referee to call the fouls and penalty for player who are not taking this scrim as a real life matter and not just a game.hey scooter is there anyway i can request that michael phelps take my place for a scrim tryout?btw i have fully withdrawl my investigation on him for hacking because the results that i got was negative and i was in the wrong for accusing him for hacking and i did apoligize to him already.Do this for me 1 time if you can but if not than i can respect you for it.its kinda like i lend him my disc tag temporarly for a scrim tryout plus i scrim with him before and he makes a good team mate for a scrim.....appreciated scooter :thumbup:

can't say I will allow someone who doesnt wear our Clan Tags...and barely ever on in our servers, in the scrim team.
all he has to do is Wear the CLAN TAGS and be part of the clan besides trolling everyone on the forums and in-game when he ever happens to be in game?.... doesnt sound to difficult...

-Wear Tags
-Be Commited
-Be Active
-Be Liked

TIME TO GET DISC BACK TO THE OLD DAYS... ENJOYABLE FAMILY THAT GETS ALONG... THATS WHAT THIS IS ALL ABOUT, BRING US TOGETHER FURTHER AS A COMMUNITY.
Are you fucking kidding me? I never wear the DISC tag? I've been wearing the fucking tag since CSGO came out and been wearing it everytime i was on til you guys decided to fucking start everything over again. And me trolling? You're fucking kidding again right? So its okay for you guys to troll me but when i troll back, its not okay? You have to start thinking who's the real assholes, not me. Carbonera's right, DISC isn't good like it used to be when i first joined. Whatever, don't give a fuck anymore.
Last edited by Michael Phelps on Fri Apr 05, 2013 6:53 pm, edited 3 times in total.
3Percent
Veteran

Post by 3Percent »

Michael Phelps wrote:
3Percent wrote:

-Wear Tags
-Be Commited
-Be Active
-Be Liked

Are you fucking kidding me? I never wear the DISC tag? I've been wearing the fucking tag since CSGO came out and been wearing it everytime i was on til you guys decided to fucking start everything over again. And me trolling? You're fucking kidding again right? So its okay for you guys to troll me but when i troll back, its not okay? You have to start thinking who's the real assholes, not me. Carbonera's right, DISC isn't good like it used to be when i first joined. Whatever, don't give a fuck anymore.

i was actually in iceworld like a week or two ago... and i took screen shots... you had NO TAG ON AT ALL? so no im not kidding. ( you didnt have FF on? ) wear the tag ... to be apart of the "old days" lol it takes more then a leader to make a good feel to a clan.... remember that. The members need to come together... and be commited... jus sayin. (and as far as im concerned we are heading in the right direction; NOV - DEC we were a mess hence the re-structure... )
and as far as trolling... go and troll with friends thats different. its people you dont know... recall getting muted? gaged?
now this arguement is over... ill put you on the list. but dont tell me im lying... when i take several screens every game i play.

recall FEB? TRYOUTS?
jus sayin.

I NEVER ONCE SAID YOU CANT TRYOUT...
ALL I SAID WAS WEAR THE DAMN TAG.... plz and thank you.
----------------
steam me night of the tryout for PASSWORD - anyone who doesnt know it. (that includes you phelps... feel free to come, bring that OLD STYLE PHELPS BACK... plus the skill you had / have. )
Last edited by 3Percent on Fri Apr 05, 2013 7:07 pm, edited 10 times in total.