First DISC SCRIM TEAM TRYOUT TONIGHT - 9:30est

Michael Phelps
Veteran

Re: First Tryout for DISC SCRIM TEAM **READ

Post by Michael Phelps »

3Percent wrote:
Michael Phelps wrote:
3Percent wrote:
WigSplitter713 wrote:count me out on the scrim base on pass experiance with players who turn on me after the game was over.I would like to put in my application to be a referee or spectator to catch all hackers or cheaters.....i am qualified for this job and it is always good to have a referee to call the fouls and penalty for player who are not taking this scrim as a real life matter and not just a game.hey scooter is there anyway i can request that michael phelps take my place for a scrim tryout?btw i have fully withdrawl my investigation on him for hacking because the results that i got was negative and i was in the wrong for accusing him for hacking and i did apoligize to him already.Do this for me 1 time if you can but if not than i can respect you for it.its kinda like i lend him my disc tag temporarly for a scrim tryout plus i scrim with him before and he makes a good team mate for a scrim.....appreciated scooter :thumbup:

can't say I will allow someone who doesnt wear our Clan Tags...and barely ever on in our servers, in the scrim team.
all he has to do is Wear the CLAN TAGS and be part of the clan besides trolling everyone on the forums and in-game when he ever happens to be in game?.... doesnt sound to difficult...

-Wear Tags
-Be Commited
-Be Active
-Be Liked

he has 2 weeks to get more active for us / wear tags.
he does this... then he can come to the tryout...
(PS he has a VAC BAN on his Steam account)

either way, Wig come on out to the scrim... try it out.
full explinations will be given so you cant mess up....

TIME TO GET DISC BACK TO THE OLD DAYS... ENJOYABLE FAMILY THAT GETS ALONG... THATS WHAT THIS IS ALL ABOUT, BRING US TOGETHER FURTHER AS A COMMUNITY.
Are you fucking kidding me? I never wear the DISC tag? I've been wearing the fucking tag since CSGO came out and been wearing it everytime i was on til you guys decided to fucking start everything over again. And me trolling? You're fucking kidding again right? So its okay for you guys to troll me but when i troll back, its not okay? You have to start thinking who's the real assholes, not me. Carbonera's right, DISC isn't good like it used to be when i first joined. Whatever, don't give a fuck anymore.

i was actually in iceworld like a week or two ago... and i took screen shots... you had NO TAG ON AT ALL? so no im not kidding. ( you didnt have FF on? ) wear the tag ... be apart of the "old days" lol it takes more then a leader to make a good feel to a clan.... remember that.
and as far as trolling... go and troll with friends thats different. its people you dont know... recall getting muted? gaged?
have u seen your posts on the forums?

I NEVER ONCE SAID YOU CANT TRYOUT...
ALL I SAID WAS WEAR THE DAMN TAG....
----------------
steame me night of the tryout for PASSWORD - anyone who doesnt know it. (that includes you phelps... feel free to come)
Maybe i don't want to join back DISC? Why do I need to tryout again? I don't like the idea of DISC "starting over", thus not wanting to rejoin. AND WHEN DO I TROLL PEOPLE I DON'T KNOW? And my troll posts? Do you know what trolling means? I just have a feeling you don't and im not even gonna bother coming, waste of my time if your gonna keep treating me like im from crew or some shit.
Last edited by Michael Phelps on Fri Apr 05, 2013 7:18 pm, edited 3 times in total.
3Percent
Veteran

Post by 3Percent »

Michael Phelps wrote: Maybe i don't want to join back DISC? Why do I need to tryout again? I don't like the idea of DISC "starting over", thus not wanting to rejoin. AND WHEN DO I TROLL PEOPLE I DON'T KNOW? And my troll posts? Do you know what trolling means? I just have a feeling you don't and im not even gonna bother coming, waste of my time if your gonna keep treating me like im from crew or some shit.
i wasnt speaking about re joining DISC, this scrim team involves both FF and DISC... the tags are what WE LOOK FOR... for the people tryout out for the SCRIM TEAM not the clan... this is a clan organized team we are setting up, people been buggin me since i took over.

and im not treating you like crew? if i was youd be told NO end of story. all i told u was wear the tags? [FF] tags. Not DISC.
the ones u claimed to be wearing since CSGO came out.

... and no i obv dont know what TROLLING MEANS.... lul. im not getting into this with you any further its ruining my SCRIM TRYOUT THREAD.
The idea of the starting over was due to, TO MANY PEOPLE NO ONE KNEW GETTING A DISC TAG... now we are locking it down and doing it right... agree or disagree ALL you want...

and thats fine dont come to the scrim try out...(ALL OVER YOU WEARING CLAN TAGS FOR A CLAN SCRIM TEAM) conversation ended.
Last edited by 3Percent on Fri Apr 05, 2013 7:29 pm, edited 6 times in total.
Phantom
Veteran

Post by Phantom »

Don't delete posts, please. Fire doesn't like it.
Last edited by Phantom on Fri Apr 05, 2013 9:08 pm, edited 3 times in total.
EngiDesu wrote:And I get to see this lovely piece of shit
3Percent
Veteran

Post by 3Percent »

POST BELOW TO BE ADDED TO THE SCRIM TRYOUT LIST.
Last edited by 3Percent on Fri Apr 05, 2013 9:33 pm, edited 3 times in total.
TechieGee
Veteran

Post by TechieGee »

3Percent wrote:
TechieGee wrote:I'll be there, 3Pee.

You're an FF member right? FF tags on?
And we still gotta arrange the next tryout meeting for your DISC tryout.
I stopped wearing FF tags because I have the APP tag on at the moment.
Edit:
Forgot to mention - I don't know if I'll be able to make it tonight.
Built a new PC today and I'm still DLing stuff, if I have it ready in time then I'll let you know.
Last edited by TechieGee on Fri Apr 05, 2013 10:49 pm, edited 4 times in total.
If you need any help, just shoot me an email!
techie.gee@gmail.com
Dionyx

Post by Dionyx »

Can't make it remove me im going to manitoba for jiu jitsu
Last edited by Dionyx on Fri Apr 05, 2013 11:13 pm, edited 2 times in total.
3Percent
Veteran

Post by 3Percent »

Friday April 12th. Is Scrim Tryouts.
Ill be holding a second round tryout week or two after aswell

@Techie. APP tag is on... Perfect. That's the answer I wanted to hear :)
Last edited by 3Percent on Fri Apr 05, 2013 11:33 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Dionyx

Post by Dionyx »

So we are making one big team? doesnt that defeat the purpose of DISC if we have FF and DISC? shouldnt we make two teams one for FF and one for DISC and then the top FF people should just join DISC?
Last edited by Dionyx on Sat Apr 06, 2013 12:20 am, edited 2 times in total.
TechieGee
Veteran

Post by TechieGee »

3Percent wrote:Friday April 12th. Is Scrim Tryouts.
Ill be holding a second round tryout week or two after aswell

@Techie. APP tag is on... Perfect. That's the answer I wanted to hear :)
Oh, the 12th? Then I'll be there.
Last edited by TechieGee on Sat Apr 06, 2013 12:29 am, edited 3 times in total.
If you need any help, just shoot me an email!
techie.gee@gmail.com
3Percent
Veteran

Post by 3Percent »

Dionyx wrote:So we are making one big team? doesnt that defeat the purpose of DISC if we have FF and DISC? shouldnt we make two teams one for FF and one for DISC and then the top FF people should just join DISC?
DISC only has like 20+ members ... And like 4-5 are trying out right now.

Since DISC-FF Is one... I'm allowing dedicated FF members to try out.
We have a couple teams ready to scrim us.
It's not one big team... It'll be 10-15 people max.
Spots are limited.

Then once we (DISC) reach 100 members the new structure thread I posted explains how it'll work. ***with exceptions

@Techie, good be there or be square.
APRIL 12th (FRIDAY NIGHT)
Last edited by 3Percent on Sat Apr 06, 2013 12:32 am, edited 3 times in total.