FIX THIS SHIT

Dionyx

FIX THIS SHIT

Post by Dionyx »

Happening all game Serb didnt care and yes i did go positive so dont beak at my score please and timmy was on the other team up until 2 rounds ago
Last edited by Dionyx on Sun Apr 07, 2013 12:32 am, edited 3 times in total.
Phantom
Veteran

Re: FIX THIS SHIT

Post by Phantom »

What are you asking to be fixed? This screenshot shows nothing other than unbalanced teams and your shit score.
EDIT: If it is unbalanced teams Fire could easily throw and auto balancer on the server.
Last edited by Phantom on Sun Apr 07, 2013 12:34 am, edited 3 times in total.
EngiDesu wrote:And I get to see this lovely piece of shit
Dionyx

Post by Dionyx »

Phantom wrote:What are you asking to be fixed? This screenshot shows nothing other than unbalanced teams and your shit score.
That's the point i wasn't talking to you that's why it is in the DISC community section unbalanced team that is your answer right there
Last edited by Dionyx on Sun Apr 07, 2013 12:38 am, edited 3 times in total.
Phantom
Veteran

Post by Phantom »

Ah I see what you mean now, he's not joining the losing team and the teams are just unbalanced in general. Nothing I can do, gotta wait for 3P to administer some discipline.
Last edited by Phantom on Sun Apr 07, 2013 12:52 am, edited 2 times in total.
EngiDesu wrote:And I get to see this lovely piece of shit
3Percent
Veteran

Post by 3Percent »

An auto balancer is on the server so it would auto balance the number of players in each team with in 2 rounds.
But as far as I see winning players, perhaps Serb (being DISC) aren't helping out the losing team.

Ill be discussing this in a new Thread I'm going to post later tonight.

Thanks for bringing this to my attention, further occurrences of this after my post will have repercussions
Last edited by 3Percent on Sun Apr 07, 2013 1:11 am, edited 4 times in total.
Dionyx

Post by Dionyx »

Thank you i thought i woudl try and help as we are trying to "go back to the roots"

P.S. 3p read your messages
Last edited by Dionyx on Sun Apr 07, 2013 1:15 am, edited 3 times in total.
3Percent
Veteran

Post by 3Percent »

Dionyx wrote:Thank you i thought i woudl try and help as we are trying to "go back to the roots"

P.S. 3p read your messages

Not at my pc right now... I will when I get home.
Last edited by 3Percent on Sun Apr 07, 2013 1:37 am, edited 3 times in total.
lordsess24

Post by lordsess24 »

Yea I kinda stopped playing Iceworld semi due to shit like this. Unfortunately for me, Joker seems to play iceworld right around the same time I would. (I bought SC2: HotS so been having fun with it when I have time)

I have seen many of the top iceworld regulars stack on his team due to not wanting to try to beat him, and to keep there ranking. Have seen admins do it as well. Joker is an alright guy, don't get me wrong, but having someone as good as him regularly on the server makes it just lame to play. I love a challenge, but I am not a fan of top players all stacking, and a few of the admins in game playing not giving a fuck.

I would also like to suggest trying something like top players being switched around when teams are uneven, instead of the bottom players. Usually it seems it will switch newbies or just bad players at the bottom around, or players who are not even warmed up and just got in. I am aware that sometimes it does work, and switched decent players who just joined the game, but I feel it could and should be better. Just a thought.

/end random thoughts
Last edited by lordsess24 on Thu Apr 11, 2013 12:21 am, edited 2 times in total.
3Percent
Veteran

Post by 3Percent »

lordsess24 wrote:Yea I kinda stopped playing Iceworld semi due to shit like this. Unfortunately for me, Joker seems to play iceworld right around the same time I would. (I bought SC2: HotS so been having fun with it when I have time)

I have seen many of the top iceworld regulars stack on his team due to not wanting to try to beat him, and to keep there ranking. Have seen admins do it as well. Joker is an alright guy, don't get me wrong, but having someone as good as him regularly on the server makes it just lame to play. I love a challenge, but I am not a fan of top players all stacking, and a few of the admins in game playing not giving a fuck.

I would also like to suggest trying something like top players being switched around when teams are uneven, instead of the bottom players. Usually it seems it will switch newbies or just bad players at the bottom around, or players who are not even warmed up and just got in. I am aware that sometimes it does work, and switched decent players who just joined the game, but I feel it could and should be better. Just a thought.

/end random thoughts

Made a post concerning this the other day. New enforcement gonna start happening. Repercussions to admins will follow if this continues
Last edited by 3Percent on Thu Apr 11, 2013 1:20 am, edited 3 times in total.
lordsess24

Post by lordsess24 »

3Percent wrote:
lordsess24 wrote:Yea I kinda stopped playing Iceworld semi due to shit like this. Unfortunately for me, Joker seems to play iceworld right around the same time I would. (I bought SC2: HotS so been having fun with it when I have time)

/end random thoughts

Made a post concerning this the other day. New enforcement gonna start happening. Repercussions to admins will follow if this continues

I was just playing, was actually pretty damn even and fun. Teams when I noticed it were like 95-93, did not check it at the end of the game though. It felt good to bring the ownage!