Hi there, I have a few things to talk about...

lordsess24

Hi there, I have a few things to talk about...

Post by lordsess24 »

So I couldn't get into {DISC}, so I remembered I am in Try Hards! So I invited some of the people I chat with on iceworld into Try Hards. The only active member who played disc iceworld before I started using the tag all the time was trixman97. I messaged and invited just about everyone else who is now actively using the tag. Now it is the #1 clan on iceworld, and were just a group of solid players having fun. I know DISC could rock us if they tried, but according to your stats site we got the top spot for iceworld. (I know a lot of you are inactive, so let me help!)

http://disc-ff.gameme.com/clans/css4

I really wanted to help DISC out, make it active and more fun. I spent so long using the {APP} tag, I talked to admins, posted on the forums, and was still rejected because I can't beat BlackKnight in a 1v1 with Deagle and scout (I never use them on iceworld, so of course it would be those two weapons).

I still want to help out and make this a active community, on the forums and server. (Oh also ventrillo or w.e you guys use)

I don't play as much as before due to real life stuff, but if you want me to join DISC and make a sub-set group of non-admin {DISC} players to help get iceworld even more active and full of players, let me know. I actually enjoy leading, and making events. We all could have some epic fun with this. In my opinion you might as well since it seems the idea of disc being a hardcore scrim team based clan have stopped from what I can see.

P.S. Reset the ranks please!!! Almost all players would agree, when they were first reset it was a full server all the time, now with no chance to ever get near the top without massive play time, people don't enjoy it. Also being killed by some new player and losing 25 points makes a lot of regular higher ranked members go play other servers when there on a losing streak!!!

:wave:
Last edited by lordsess24 on Wed Aug 21, 2013 10:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dick_McSlick

Re: Hi there, I have a few things to talk about...

Post by Dick_McSlick »

lordsess24 wrote:So I couldn't get into {DISC}, so I remembered I am in Try Hards! So I invited some of the people I chat with on iceworld into Try Hards. The only active member who played disc iceworld before I started using the tag all the time was trixman97. I messaged and invited just about everyone else who is now actively using the tag. Now it is the #1 clan on iceworld, and were just a group of solid players having fun. I know DISC could rock us if they tried, but according to your stats site we got the top spot for iceworld. (I know a lot of you are inactive, so let me help!)
Most people on the server rocks a "Try Hard" tag, so I would see it becoming top just by having alot of players in the group alone, not insulting and saying the group isn't solid, but just having 15 people that wear the tag can make a top spot.
lordsess24 wrote:I don't play as much as before due to real life stuff, but if you want me to join DISC and make a sub-set group of non-admin {DISC} players to help get iceworld even more active and full of players, let me know. I actually enjoy leading, and making events. We all could have some epic fun with this. In my opinion you might as well since it seems the idea of disc being a hardcore scrim team based clan have stopped from what I can see.
Competitive CSS is dead or close to dying, not much people play Source due to Global Offensive, but it's great that you would want to help, just get into contact with 3PERCENT when he comes back and see what he thinks of this idea.
lordsess24 wrote:P.S. Reset the ranks please!!! Almost all players would agree, when they were first reset it was a full server all the time, now with no chance to ever get near the top without massive play time, people don't enjoy it. Also being killed by some new player and losing 25 points makes a lot of regular higher ranked members go play other servers when there on a losing streak!!!
Resetting points is going to cause a power struggle, people still enjoy it because joker has #1 locked down, but the other 9 slots in the top 10 are still up for grabs, so that's players motivation, top10 rather then a specific position. Hell, some players are happy to be in the top50 and top100. I see a reset causing havok, keep the stats until a reset is nessecary, but gameME is down at the moment, so we shall see what happens when it comes back up.
Someday I'll drive, close both my eyes. We'll swim in circles in the blue lights, it's gonna be the best day of my life
Need to contact me? Click the GIF below :3.