Does anyone here do Inktober?

Faiithe
Veteran

Does anyone here do Inktober?

Post by Faiithe »

I know a week has passed in October (and I have been doing them) but I just wanted to check if any artists here does Inktober? It's basically where you draw traditionally every day, usually with a set theme or you can do whatever theme you want but the challenge is to draw everyday for the month of October.

I'd love to see if anyone else here does them.

Here's an example of mine
Spoiler
Rigby!

Re: Does anyone here do Inktober?

Post by Rigby! »

Looks vury nice, I personally don't even know what that is.
Someone take the exclamation mark out of my name, I'm not excited to be here.
Shankin
Veteran

Post by Shankin »

Rigby! wrote: Mon Oct 09, 2017 2:02 am Looks vury nice, I personally don't even know what that is.
It's clearly not a girl in that drawing.
WhatIsLove: SHANKIN YOU'RE A FUCKING NIGGA BITCH.

SpicyCandy: you're sub-human.
Abraham
Veteran

Post by Abraham »

Shankin wrote: Mon Oct 09, 2017 2:12 am
Rigby! wrote: Mon Oct 09, 2017 2:02 am Looks vury nice, I personally don't even know what that is.
Lmao im not even sure if youre being sarcastic Shankin, but im fairly certain he's talking about inktober not the drawing lmfao.

Nice af drawing though, possibly planning to move inktober from paper to my skin this month, but thats if I end up getting some cash for a tattoo.
ImageImageImage
Faiithe
Veteran

Post by Faiithe »

Abraham wrote: Mon Oct 09, 2017 2:22 pm
Lmao im not even sure if youre being sarcastic Shankin, but im fairly certain he's talking about inktober not the drawing lmfao.

Nice af drawing though, possibly planning to move inktober from paper to my skin this month, but thats if I end up getting some cash for a tattoo.
I'd like to see that design
HankHill
Veteran

Post by HankHill »

K, firstly, what's with the Wave 2 vets coming back, lately?
Second, hot damn that's nice. Wish I could do any physical art.
Paul (The Disguiser) murdered 14 players.
Paul (The Apprentice) murdered 14 players.
Paul (The Butcher) murdered 14 players.
Abraham
Veteran

Post by Abraham »

Faiithe wrote: Mon Oct 09, 2017 2:35 pm

That's the thing, there's no design yet. I have a picture imaged in my head, but i'm horrible at drawing so there's no way ill be able to execute it my self, lmao. Won't have any of those mass tattoos that everyone has, that's for sure.
ImageImageImage
Faiithe
Veteran

Post by Faiithe »

Abraham wrote: Mon Oct 09, 2017 2:54 pm

That's the thing, there's no design yet. I have a picture imaged in my head, but i'm horrible at drawing so there's no way ill be able to execute it my self, lmao. Won't have any of those mass tattoos that everyone has, that's for sure.
Ah I see. You'll probably have to commission an artist to do it. When you get to it, I'd love to see it
Faiithe
Veteran

Post by Faiithe »

HankHill wrote: Mon Oct 09, 2017 2:47 pm K, firstly, what's with the Wave 2 vets coming back, lately?
Second, hot damn that's nice. Wish I could do any physical art.
Work slowed down for a month for me, that's why I've been lingering here for a bit.
Abraham
Veteran

Post by Abraham »

Faiithe wrote: Mon Oct 09, 2017 3:06 pm
Abraham wrote: Mon Oct 09, 2017 2:54 pm

Ah I see. You'll probably have to commission an artist to do it. When you get to it, I'd love to see it
Yeah, I mean I got a few friends who are extremely good at drawing/painting so i'll be asking around them first but there's always the last resort of having them design it at the tattoo shop
ImageImageImage