Dub wants something refreshing.

Dubstab
Veteran

Dub wants something refreshing.

Post by Dubstab »

So... I have been sticking with Dubstab and this profile picture + banner for such a long time that it made me think to change my name, but I figured that I shouldn't. Instead: I would love a new profile picture AND banner for the forums.

General info:
1. I really love TF2 and so my main classes are in order: Spy (in FF2) and scout (in DR).
2. I also found a game called VainGlory. This is an iOS game, which seems like Dota, LOL, etc. My mains are in order: Krul/Saw/Petal.
3. Favourite colours are blue and black.
4. I really like neon backgrounds, such as:
Spoiler
5. I am DJ and love my music (House/Dance, House and Dubstep obviously).

Profile picture:
I would love to have a profile picture which fits on the forums and on Steam itself. I do not mind 2 separate pictures.

Banner:
1. It needs to have a pretty short link, since you do not have much space in your signature.
2. It NEEDS to clearly state that if you click on it that you will be redirected to my profile.

As for the rewards: 2 ref each, total 4 ref. Feel free to start with drawing even though someone already started. Though, I am only going to pay the person which provides me something I am going to take in use. So feel free to do start

Anything can be added to the above lists if any questions pop-up.

EDIT 1: Img link fix.
EDIT 2: Added info to Profile picture.
EDIT 3: Added info to General info.
Last edited by Dubstab on Sun Feb 01, 2015 11:21 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Satan
Veteran

Re: Dub wants something refreshing.

Post by Satan »

Dubstab wrote:So... I have been sticking with Dubstab and this profile picture + banner for such a long time that it made me think to change my name, but I figured that I shouldn't. Instead: I would love a new profile picture AND banner for the forums.

General info:
1. I really love TF2 and so my main classes are in order: Spy (in FF2) and scout (in DR).
2. I also found a game called VainGlory. This is an iOS game, which seems like Dota, LOL, etc. My mains are in order: Krul/Saw/Petal.
3. Favourite colours are blue and black.
4. I really like neon backgrounds, such as:
Spoiler
5. I am DJ and love my music (House/Dance, House and Dubstep obviously).

Profile picture:
I would love to have a profile picture which fits on the forums and on Steam itself. I do not mind 2 separate pictures.

Banner:
1. It needs to have a pretty short link, since you do not have much space in your signature.
2. It NEEDS to clearly state that if you click on it that you will be redirected to my profile.

As for the rewards: 2 ref each, total 4 ref. Feel free to start with drawing even though someone already started. Though, I am only going to pay the person which provides me something I am going to take in use. So feel free to do start

Anything can be added to the above lists if any questions pop-up.

EDIT 1: Img link fix.
EDIT 2: Added info to Profile picture.
EDIT 3: Added info to General info.
Make your profile picture something you like or something you made. Don't make it some random ass shit by some guy on the internet.
Last edited by Satan on Mon Feb 02, 2015 2:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
rip mg
Dubstab
Veteran

Post by Dubstab »

Make your profile picture something you like or something you made. Don't make it some random ass shit by some guy on the internet.
As we have many great artists on DISC-FF, I would love to see some work around. My last 2 pictures I have had, and I am able to tell you that someone else made it for me, where I was really happy with.
Last edited by Dubstab on Mon Feb 02, 2015 7:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
Imppy

Post by Imppy »

boop
beep
stuffs
Spoiler

Last edited by Imppy on Sun Feb 15, 2015 1:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
Dubstab
Veteran

Post by Dubstab »

Imppy wrote:boop
beep
stuffs
Spoiler

I like the banner. I will get into making something myself too. I will chose between those. Thanks!!