A quick DeityxFrankie Fanfic (MATURE CONTENT)

Frankie

A quick DeityxFrankie Fanfic (MATURE CONTENT)

Post by Frankie »

This is a fanfic I decided to make for no reason. THERE IS MATURE CONTENT. THIS IS YOUR WARNING.
Spoiler
It is a warm summer day, Deity and Frankie go camping out into the thick forest. Deity set up the tent and Frankie started a campfire. After the eventful day, it slowed down and they sat around the fire. Frankie is polishing his revolver and Deity is tuning his guitar. Deity asks Frankie: "Why did you bring that? There are no bears here in the forest." Frankie, as he spins the chamber, says: "You never know that, we haven't seen any animals out here anyway. So maybe there is something out there scaring them away." Frankie puts it back into his bag and tends to the fire. Deity finished tuning the guitar and started pulling some strings, creating a beautiful combination of musical notes. Frankie lies down and relaxes to the music. After an hour of guitar playing, Deity finally sets it down and puts more wood in the fire. Deity then notices that Frankie is fast asleep. Frankie is laying on his back and his legs slightly folded. "He's such an ass, sometimes," Deity thinks to himself. "But I'm glad he asked me to go with him out here, its so relaxing." Frankie turns on his side, his ass faces Deity. "Damn," said Deity, "that's a great ass he has." Frankie adjusts his legs, jiggling his ass slightly. Deity couldn't help but stare and drool a little bit. "Maybe he wouldn't mind if I..." Deity moves over to Frankie and pokes his butt. It is firm, tight, and very meaty. Deity's pupils widened and he became aroused. "Jesus, the things I could do to this ass." Frankie lays on his belly, sticking his ass up slightly. Deity noticed this as a once in a lifetime opportunity and ideas filled his head. Deity chose one of the many ideas and went into the tent. He comes back out with his ban hammer and his hardened cock moving around in his loose sweatpants. Deity then gently and carefully pulled down Frankie's pants, revealing his pale, yet edible ass. He spread his cheeks and noticed how trimmed he was in the back door. "This needs to happen," Deity says as he is lubing up the handle on this ban hammer. He prods Frankie's pucker with the tip and gently shoves it in. Frankie groans, but doesn't wake up. Deity spends the next 10 minutes masturbating and fucking Frankie's ass with the ban hammer.
If someone has a problem with this forum, then please tell me. I will have no problem with it being deleted, but I would like to know before it happens.
Last edited by Frankie on Mon Sep 26, 2016 4:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

I love you all. Full Homo.
sambawarkiddo
Veteran

Re: A quick DeityxFrankie Fanfic (MATURE CONTENT)

Post by sambawarkiddo »

I'd probably put this over in Art seeing as it's Literature of some description.
...or comedy central

Also what the fuck did I just skim over :|
Last edited by sambawarkiddo on Mon Sep 26, 2016 5:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Fire wrote:You're a admin?
Anomaly
Veteran

Post by Anomaly »

I read this and HAD to do a live reading of it.

https://soundcloud.com/randy-jaegers/frankie-deity

(first/one-take, sorry for this mistakes).
Feel free to add me!

<22:54:21> "Person_Unknown": Anomaly, you're a great admin and you've got a bitchin' asss
Frankie

Post by Frankie »

I nearly passed out from laughter listening to that. And I will send this post over to art.

FawfulRoach
Veteran

Post by FawfulRoach »

Anomaly wrote:I read this and HAD to do a live reading of it.

https://soundcloud.com/randy-jaegers/frankie-deity

(first/one-take, sorry for this mistakes).
Tfw soundcloud decides to play John Legend's "All of Me" right after that...
Last edited by FawfulRoach on Mon Sep 26, 2016 5:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
SpicyCandy
Forum Mod

Post by SpicyCandy »

Please do not make duplicate posts. The duplicate in our Art Forum has been removed.
Frankie

Post by Frankie »

I was just about to remove this one, though. But, I will put whatever fan-fictions that I make into art.
Last edited by Frankie on Mon Sep 26, 2016 6:48 am, edited 1 time in total.