Extending Bomb Timers

Satan
Veteran

Extending Bomb Timers

Post by Satan »

Currently, the bomb timer is 30 seconds for I believe every map. Either giving players defuse kits on spawn or extending the bomb timer would be needed to make the sides of dm maps fairly even. I'd say 40-45 seconds would be a good change.
rip mg
brad
Server Admin

Re: Extending Bomb Timers

Post by brad »

which maps becuase alot of the standard defuse maps if it has a buy zone you can buy a kit
Mitch
Server Admin

Post by Mitch »

brad wrote:which maps because a lot of the standard defuse maps if it has a buy zone you can buy a kit
ski mountain is one of the big issues, since it may take more than 20 seconds to get from the top all the way to the bomb, and there are no kits on the map.
Last edited by Mitch on Wed May 18, 2016 1:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Satan
Veteran

Post by Satan »

brad wrote:which maps becuase alot of the standard defuse maps if it has a buy zone you can buy a kit
Yeah, just saying giving defuse kits on spawn would be a helpful thing, on maps such as super tower where if you dont buy in the first 3 seconds you can get spawnkilled pretty easily.
Last edited by Satan on Wed May 18, 2016 10:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
rip mg
Mitch
Server Admin

Post by Mitch »

Satan wrote:
brad wrote:which maps becuase alot of the standard defuse maps if it has a buy zone you can buy a kit
Yeah, just saying giving defuse kits on spawn would be a helpful thing, on maps such as super tower where if you dont buy in the first 3 seconds you can get spawnkilled pretty easily.
I would really like to make an auto buy plugin for that map, where it would automatically buy a set of weapons that you set, giving new players who are not good with the buy menu a chance to leave spawn.