We need more admins on MG (Most of the current are inactive)

Satan
Veteran

We need more admins on MG (Most of the current are inactive)

Post by Satan »

The server's toxicity is at an all time high lately and I feel the need to speak out and say that Fire should probably add admins without even having them apply such as Juso or Tatters, two people who are fairly active and would be good admins. Even having a poll on the admin forums and having them agree on 1 or 2 admins to join the team would help the server so much. The server being mic spam central isn't very fun.
rip mg
a.t.l.a.s
Server Admin

Re: We need more admins on MG (Most of the current are inact

Post by a.t.l.a.s »

I can say that there is an increase in younger players since school is out. Seems to happen around this time. As for voting, I think the process is needed. It is used to weed out bad seeds and save the time of adding and removing admins when they blow it.
Dongle
Forum Mod

Post by Dongle »

a.t.l.a.s wrote:I can say that there is an increase in younger players since school is out. Seems to happen around this time. As for voting, I think the process is needed. It is used to weed out bad seeds and save the time of adding and removing admins when they blow it.
I do not admin on the MG server nor do I play CS:GO, however I completely agree with Atlas. Even though the server is in need of admins, they will still need to go through the process like everyone else. Adding people out of desperation is not a very good idea. If anything, client side mute is a thing if an admin cannot get to a micspammer or a toxic player.
Last edited by Dongle on Sat Jun 11, 2016 4:31 am, edited 2 times in total.
ImageImage
Satan
Veteran

Post by Satan »

Dongle wrote:
a.t.l.a.s wrote:I can say that there is an increase in younger players since school is out. Seems to happen around this time. As for voting, I think the process is needed. It is used to weed out bad seeds and save the time of adding and removing admins when they blow it.
I do not admin on the MG server nor do I play CS:GO, however I completely agree with Atlas. Even though the server is in need of admins, they will still need to go through the process like everyone else. Adding people out of desperation is not a very good idea. If anything, client side mute is a thing if an admin cannot get to a micspammer or a toxic player.
I agree that the process is needed, but the server has been very toxic with very few admins to handle it. I am glad Juso was accepted, and imo might fix the whole problem in general. I just wanted atleast 3 active admins on the team, thanks for the feedback though.
rip mg