Hobby Lobby

Lanliss

Re: Hobby Lobby

Post by Lanliss »

Neko wrote:Anime... and RTS games I guess.
What shows and games?
blondie wrote:I actually like to go to hobby lobby and get craft making things and never actually making the craft. Right now I have some tool fabric and lights to put at my headboard. It's been sitting here for 2 weeks. But I like to build PC's :) and ummmm Watch Rick and Morty and eat good food. But that's mostly it :) lmao
I have considered building a PC, but never have enough time or motivation. What do you look for when doing it, aesthetic or power? What do you plan to do with the fabric and lights?
FawfulRoach wrote:Being a struggle producer (for music). Thats about it pretty much.
No idea what that is, or if you are joking. Care to elaborate?
Drewski wrote:Other than PC gaming i like cars. I've wanting to have a dodge rt scat pack by this time next year so i went to a local dealership for info. I'm trying to raise $6K and getting my credit score as high as possible to avoid having a co-signer.

I just looked that up, and it doesn't look bad. I generally prefer sleeker designs over Muscle cars. Probably my sci-fi leanings, but I would really like some of the newer electric cars.
Rigby! wrote:Jerking off

Make some art idk
I suck at art! Where can I see your work? Is it just the SFM stuff you put in the art section?
JackieDrawsCx wrote:on my spare time i sleep

in all honesty my hobby, other than video games, is drawing and painting and such. I also want to get into cosplaying but im not sure where to start with it.
Where can I see your art? What kinds of things are at the top of your list for cosplaying?
Last edited by Lanliss on Fri Aug 11, 2017 10:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
blondie
Veteran

Post by blondie »

blondie wrote:I actually like to go to hobby lobby and get craft making things and never actually making the craft. Right now I have some tool fabric and lights to put at my headboard. It's been sitting here for 2 weeks. But I like to build PC's :) and ummmm Watch Rick and Morty and eat good food. But that's mostly it :) lmao
Lanliss wrote:I have considered building a PC, but never have enough time or motivation. What do you look for when doing it, aesthetic or power? What do you plan to do with the fabric and lights?
I prefer power over looks. My PC right now isn't very pretty lol

So I plan to do something like this with the lights and fabric :) I gotta get a hot glue gun and some command hooks lol
Last edited by blondie on Sat Aug 12, 2017 12:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
fishermatt3552
Veteran

Post by fishermatt3552 »

oooh, the Bitfenix Prodigy case. Cool case
JackieDrawsCx

Post by JackieDrawsCx »

Lanliss wrote:
Where can I see your art? What kinds of things are at the top of your list for cosplaying?
I use mainly Furraffinity and Deviantart, although i havent drawn in AGES. But im sure you can find some of my stuff by just googleling jackiedrawscx.
as for the cosplaying list, i think it would be the Chang'e skin for Mei from Overwatch, Lulu from final fantasy 10, or Stocking from PSG.
Last edited by JackieDrawsCx on Sat Aug 12, 2017 6:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Also known as ☆♥Moshi Moshi♥☆
Lanliss

Post by Lanliss »

JackieDrawsCx wrote:
Lanliss wrote:
I use mainly Furraffinity and Deviantart, although i havent drawn in AGES. But im sure you can find some of my stuff by just googleling jackiedrawscx.
as for the cosplaying list, i think it would be the Chang'e skin for Mei from Overwatch, Lulu from final fantasy 10, or Stocking from PSG.
I can't believe I haven't seen that skin before, it looks nice. Never played FF or watched PSG, but I have heard good things. I found you on DA, and that is some good stuff. Particularly like your smoke effects. I have been wanting to get into drawing for a long while, but thoroughly suck at it.
Last edited by Lanliss on Sat Aug 12, 2017 8:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
fishermatt3552
Veteran

Post by fishermatt3552 »

My hobbies are mainly technology (i love pretty much anything related to computer components), basketball (watching the NBA), reading, video games, and collecting cards, such as sports, yugioh, magic, etc.
Lanliss

Post by Lanliss »

fishermatt3552 wrote:My hobbies are mainly technology (i love pretty much anything related to computer components), basketball (watching the NBA), reading, video games, and collecting cards, such as sports, yugioh, magic, etc.
What kind of books do you read? I can agree with technology, I am a fan as well. Not exactly a savant, but I am doing research on becoming some sort of Engineer. Not sure what kind yet, but I will figure that out before I look for a college.
Last edited by Lanliss on Sat Aug 12, 2017 8:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
fishermatt3552
Veteran

Post by fishermatt3552 »

i'll read almost anything that i'm given, but lately, I've been reading the Witcher books
Shankin
Veteran

Post by Shankin »

Aside from gaming, I love to watch and play basketball.
WhatIsLove: SHANKIN YOU'RE A FUCKING NIGGA BITCH.

SpicyCandy: you're sub-human.
HankHill
Veteran

Post by HankHill »

Shankin wrote:Aside from gaming, I love to watch and play basketball.
That's because WhatIsLove said it best, fam.

Honestly wish I had the ability to play a sport. Back's always been too roughed up for me to even try.
Last edited by HankHill on Sat Aug 19, 2017 10:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Paul (The Disguiser) murdered 14 players.
Paul (The Apprentice) murdered 14 players.
Paul (The Butcher) murdered 14 players.