Stories.

Shankin
Veteran

Re: Stories.

Post by Shankin »

HankHill wrote: Thu Sep 28, 2017 4:37 pm I guess I'll just have to write that Soup x Yoshi fanfic myself. No biggie.

Hol up B, that shouldnt happen.
WhatIsLove: SHANKIN YOU'RE A FUCKING NIGGA BITCH.

SpicyCandy: you're sub-human.
FawfulRoach
Veteran

Post by FawfulRoach »

Still waiting on that dad fanfic, bb.
Soup
Veteran

Post by Soup »

Shankin wrote: Thu Sep 28, 2017 6:11 pm
HankHill wrote: Thu Sep 28, 2017 4:37 pm I guess I'll just have to write that Soup x Yoshi fanfic myself. No biggie.

Nah man, I gotta read that shit.
Lanliss

Post by Lanliss »

Soup wrote: Thu Sep 28, 2017 6:21 pm
Shankin wrote: Thu Sep 28, 2017 6:11 pm

Nah man, I gotta read that shit.
"fan fic", as if it isn't gonna be a true story.
Dr. Ludwig

Post by Dr. Ludwig »

You should write a story about a wizard who lives under his aunt's and uncle's stairs who eventually discovers he has the potential to become a powerful wizard. He gets invited to a magical private school and makes friends with a smart girl and a ginger. Together, they go on adventures to stop an evil and powerful force. You also have to make sure the evil has a personal link to downstairs boy. Maybe his family member was killed by evil or something. Oh, he also has to be a rebel. We can't make him a Mary Sue. Bound to be a crowd pleaser.
HankHill: Might as well mention that you wear banana peels for underwear and you prefer playing Casual because it's more basic, pleb.
RevolverOceloto

Post by RevolverOceloto »

Dr. Ludwig wrote: Thu Sep 28, 2017 10:41 pm You should write a story about a wizard who lives under his aunt's and uncle's stairs who eventually discovers he has the potential to become a powerful wizard. He gets invited to a magical private school and makes friends with a smart girl and a ginger. Together, they go on adventures to stop an evil and powerful force. You also have to make sure the evil has a personal link to downstairs boy. Maybe his family member was killed by evil or something. Oh, he also has to be a rebel. We can't make him a Mary Sue. Bound to be a crowd pleaser.
You're a wizard harry. and you're really hairy.