Suggestions for 3DS Games

SpicyCandy
Forum Mod

Suggestions for 3DS Games

Post by SpicyCandy »

Hi, I found myself wanting a 3DS after thinking about it for awhile. Not too sure what games to go for aside from Fire Emblem Fates, Pokemon (Soft Option). I've been recommended Monster Hunter as well as Bravely Default.

I'm not incredibly picky, feel free to recommend games. Keep in mind this is a serious suggestion thread for 3DS, please keep any unrelated topics and/or discussions off this thread. Thanks.
Idjit
Veteran

Re: Suggestions for 3DS Games

Post by Idjit »

Hit up Link between worlds, great game.
Fire wrote:Funny but don't post this stupid shit.
MrRocketBoots wrote:Completely understandable, I did overlook that. Apologies, Thanks for you time none the less.
HankHill
Veteran

Post by HankHill »

Whatever the newest Pokemon game is

Whatever the newest Monster Hunter game is. Brilliant series that I cannot recommend more

Mario and Luigi: Dream Team

Samus Returns

Mario Maker

Link Between Worlds is fine--I just have a lot of gripes with it that I won't bring up here, but it's great as a game

Smash Bros 4, no question

Those are just off the top of my head, though
Paul (The Disguiser) murdered 14 players.
Paul (The Apprentice) murdered 14 players.
Paul (The Butcher) murdered 14 players.
Benstartri
Veteran

Post by Benstartri »

Monster Hunter Generations
I love the Monster Hunter games to death and I recommend you try it out.

Fire Emblem Awakening
It isn't the newest Fire Emblem, but I personally love Awakening a little more than Fates.

Fire Emblem Fates
Still a pretty good game, but there's 2 versions of the game. Birthright is an easier version of the game while Conquest is harder. Whichever one you get determines the characters you obtain.

Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past
It's Zelda. But seriously, great game. Majora's Mask is also awesome.

Bravely Default
I didn't know if I would like it until I decided to play it. It's honestly a lot of fun for a turn-style RPG, and has its own unique concepts to keep it original.
Profile picture made by Faiithe.

LewandaSillyFeathers
Server Admin

Post by LewandaSillyFeathers »

I play pokemon sun, pokemon x, and alpha saphire. i think they are fun, but i like mindless games. I also heard the new animal crossing is fun. At the game end of the pokemon games i go shiny hunting cuz there isnt much to do post game
Last edited by LewandaSillyFeathers on Mon Oct 16, 2017 12:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

Why would you ever accept fear when you have the power to refuse it?
SkyBlue: He didn't lick it good enough.
Onion: is it cause of my race?
PembrokeWelshCorgi
Veteran

Post by PembrokeWelshCorgi »

I can agree with the Fire Emblem Awakening and Fates suggestions.

I also recommend Story of Seasons and it's sequel Story of Seasons: Trio of Towns. It's a farming game made by the original company that created Harvest Moon.

Pokemon games are fun, but unless you're into the breeding mechanic, there isn't a whole lot to do after you finish the main story (of course this is debatable depending on which game you're playing).
In the not too distant future, next Sunday A.D....
Polar Bear Facts
Veteran

Post by Polar Bear Facts »

If you do plan on getting a Monster Hunter game, consider deciding between Generations or 4 Ultimate. Generations might be the latest title and has a pretty awesome combat system but there's a huge learning+skill curve for any MH game and MH4U does the best job explaining a lot of how things work and easing you into the game.

That being said, whatever game you do decide, don't be surprised if you end up looking up a video or two of how to do certain things.
Angel Ambrosius
Server Admin

Post by Angel Ambrosius »

I have from the Nintendo eShop Xeodrifter: Renegade Kid and Super Mario Bros 3. Xeodrifter is a pixel shooter/platformer that you gain power ups as you defeat bosses which I personally enjoyed from start to end. I don't think Super Mario Bros 3 needs much of an explanation, fun as well. For actual game cards I three separate Castlevania games; Dawn of Sorrow, Portrait of Ruin, and Order of Ecclesia. Each one is different and but has the same basic gameplay and are all platformer action games.
Sir Spookleton wrote:
Fire wrote:Don't remember you sorry.
He must've been a previous Admin, then.
Sir Spookleton
Veteran

Post by Sir Spookleton »

I'd personally recommend one of the newest Smash Bros. games! Fast-paced brawling game with a lot of familiar Nintendo characters, with some from other games!
sambawarkiddo
Veteran

Post by sambawarkiddo »

Majora's Mask 3D
Super Metroid on Virtual Console
Metroid: Samus Returns
Smash 4.
Fire wrote:You're a admin?