Reunion Thread

sambawarkiddo
Veteran

Re: Reunion Thread

Post by sambawarkiddo »

Faiithe wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2017 4:05 am I wished Discord was kind of used more often on disc ff. I was forced to make it for work and now that I have it, it's pretty dead. Shame.
Discord OP and underrated.
Fire wrote:You're a admin?
Hipster_Trip

Post by Hipster_Trip »

sambawarkiddo wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2017 4:04 am
Hipster_Trip wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2017 4:03 am
sambawarkiddo wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2017 4:01 am The fuck is going on here
Remembering the old days, back when I had no job or a good enough computer to run any other game.
Shit son, I remember when prophunt was good.

...wait...

...nevermind, it's always been pretty trash...

FF2's pretty chill, though.
Since we're remembering shit, I remember first joining the community. I was a proper little cancer lmao
I used to be edgy to fit in with my peers its all good bud. Miss this community a bit.
sambawarkiddo
Veteran

Post by sambawarkiddo »

Hipster_Trip wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2017 4:05 am
sambawarkiddo wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2017 4:04 am
Hipster_Trip wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2017 4:03 am
sambawarkiddo wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2017 4:01 am The fuck is going on here
Remembering the old days, back when I had no job or a good enough computer to run any other game.
Shit son, I remember when prophunt was good.

...wait...

...nevermind, it's always been pretty trash...

FF2's pretty chill, though.
Since we're remembering shit, I remember first joining the community. I was a proper little cancer lmao
I used to be edgy to fit in with my peers its all good bud. Miss this community a bit.
I feel it. TF2 just feels a bit dead to me.
Fire wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2017 4:05 am Spicy wants me to open up a Gmod TTT server which I'm planning on attempting next week. I don't really know much about Gmod or TTT mod but maybe some of you would be interested in that?
TTT could be interesting. Shouldn't need TOO much setting up, either.
Hat in a Cat

Post by Hat in a Cat »

Oh yes, I used to be a top level admin on a pretty popular Gmod server (TTT and a few others), I'd be happy to help out in whichever way
Hipster_Trip

Post by Hipster_Trip »

Fire wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2017 4:05 am Spicy wants me to open up a Gmod TTT server which I'm planning on attempting next week. I don't really know much about Gmod or TTT mod but maybe some of you would be interested in that?
CS:GO TTT
sambawarkiddo
Veteran

Post by sambawarkiddo »

I could dig something to do with CSGO tbh. Maybe not Minigame per se, but something to meme around on. Like, Deathmath/Casual/Comp Rotation or something idk
Last edited by sambawarkiddo on Mon Nov 20, 2017 4:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
Nanna

Post by Nanna »

who out here tryna smoke fat doinks
Hipster_Trip

Post by Hipster_Trip »

Nanna wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2017 4:12 am who out here tryna smoke fat doinks
This is my God.
Fire
Owner

Post by Fire »

Hipster_Trip wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2017 4:07 am
CS:GO TTT
I had so many plans for CS:GO but they pretty much died when Valve started banning communities for plugins. If you want to setup a server that others can connect to you need to attach a Steam account to it that has mobile auth and owns CS:GO game. If you run a plugin that Valve considers to be bad like with the knife plugins or other custom weapon/model plugins they can ban your Steam account from hosting servers forever. Any server you see with such custom plugins is breaking the ToS and their account are getting banned. However most of them use a automated system to create a new account with new mobile auth. I'm not willing to do this and thus any server I did open in that game would be inferior to competing servers. That's why I stopped really paying attention to that game.
ImageImage
sambawarkiddo
Veteran

Post by sambawarkiddo »

Well that's a bit of a kick in the teeth, innit.