A long overdue statement

Supercritical

A long overdue statement

Post by Supercritical »

I've made it two years avoiding thinking about old friends here, partly because I refused to acknowledge my enormous mistake. To say this apology is overdue is an understatement. For a community that treated me with respect and trust for a critical period of my life, I owe you more than this, but this is all I can do for now.

To Sedan, I'm so sorry I gave up on you. I let someone walk between myself and one of my best friends I had a few years ago, and it blinded me. I'm so sorry I gave up, I'm so sorry I wasn't here, and I'm so sorry I hurt you with bitter, cruel words.

To SpicyCandy and Fire, I sincerely regret neglecting the trust you both put in me, both as a friend and as a leader in your community. I instigated issues and accused you of corruption without even noticing the corruption in myself. I see you with nothing but fondness and class, and I now fully understand the lengths you go to for this group of people.

To the rest of the community, I'm so sorry for my harsh words, and my shortcomings that destroyed the excellent relationship I believe I had with this community. I realize that a public apology like this often appears petty, but I'm not here to gain anything. I sincerely regret how I treated this community, especially in my last few posts. Those words were fueled by anger and contempt that was totally unwarranted by such good folks. I would like to rest easy knowing that the good Ibuix so many of you came to know is very much here, observing from a distance.

I miss you guys.

-'Buix
Last edited by Supercritical on Mon Nov 20, 2017 6:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Abraham
Veteran

Re: A long overdue statement

Post by Abraham »

Cant help but ask, who?

Oh shit its ibuix, I recall the drama around the community when it all went down, personally dont think I ever chatted with you nor do I recall ever even being in the same game with you but from my behalf welcome back.
Last edited by Abraham on Mon Nov 20, 2017 7:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImage
Jasmine
Veteran

Post by Jasmine »

It's never too late to turn around ibuix. As long as you swallow your pride, put your head down and put effort in, pretty much anything is forgivable. I only watched things from an outside point of view, but in my opinion everyone is welcome back and everyone is forgiven if asking for it. 2years is a long time and people change. And first step towards that is realising your own faults which it sounds like you've done so I applaude you for that.
Much love
Jasmine
HankHill
Veteran

Post by HankHill »

Hey ibuix. You may not know me from here, but we spoke on a Trade Server a few months back when I was trying to sell a Soldier Cosmetic--the name "Paul" should ring a bell.

I only heard about what happened from you, Sedan, and Armen, so I don't know what directly happened in it's entirety, but from what I did pick up on, it really seemed like a heap of drama.

From the looks of things, you really seem genuine about this. I'm normally terrible with expressing how I feel, but I'm glad to see that this might have a good resolution.

Here's hoping things go well and I hope to talk again in the near future.

Edit: I want to clarify that the aforementioned Trade Server had no affiliation with Disc-FF and I had previously confirmed this with Armen and Sedan when I mentioned the encounter.
Paul (The Disguiser) murdered 14 players.
Paul (The Apprentice) murdered 14 players.
Paul (The Butcher) murdered 14 players.
Fire
Owner

Post by Fire »

I never did fully understand why things went south with you. Thanks for the apology.
ImageImage