A thank you to the community

fishermatt3552
Veteran

A thank you to the community

Post by fishermatt3552 »

I'm not very good with this kind of stuff, so excuse any awkwardness or something like that

After finishing my 2nd 6+ month long TF2 break, it's been exactly a year since i came back to the game and this fantastic community. I know it's cheesy, but this community means a lot to me, more than i could put into words. When i first came back, i never could have imagined how many good friends i would make in the coming months, whether it be server regulars, the VSH (my main server) admins, or admins of other servers. I was never depressed or anything, but getting to know some of you people made me happier, and enjoy life even more.

I'd also like to take a moment to say thank you to those who took a chance on me becoming an admin, especially Fire, and Spicy. When i first came back, i never thought about being an admin, and never imagined i would have been allowed to be one. I am incredibly thankful for the opportunity to make the server(s) a better place.

I know i could write more about this, but like i said, i can barely put my appreciation into words

From the absolute bottom of my heart, thank you guys, for making me happier than i could have imagined. This community is straight up awesome
Soup
Veteran

Re: A thank you to the community

Post by Soup »

I couldn't agree more! This is such a wonderful community and I have met some of the most amazing and supportive people here, including you Matt.

Thank you Fire and Spicy for this great and joyful place!
Fire
Owner

Post by Fire »

Glad you had such a good experience. Thanks for doing all the give aways for me also!
ImageImage
Lanliss

Post by Lanliss »

You're one of the ones making the community a better place too Matt. I agree with you on everything, and know how you feel. It really is a community, and not just a bunch of servers. A beating heart, and great place to be around. Screw going outside and meeting new people, I got all I need right here.
Yang Xaio Long
Veteran

Post by Yang Xaio Long »

Soup wrote: Wed Dec 20, 2017 8:54 pm Thank you Fire and Spicy for this great and joyful place!
This, if it weren't for this community I'd not have met amazing people (even if some of them are Tryhards)
Edit 23/11/21: What d'ya want? If you're here from 2021 and beyond and you want to find me, you can find me at → speedrun.com/user/Mr.Blonde ←

One Vision, One Purpose! The Technology of Peace. Peace Through Power

Abraham
Veteran

Post by Abraham »

Id be rich without this community, but instead of working I spend my days playing tf2
ImageImageImage